+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

laugh.gif

..i like to match heavy too
pimp.gif
i never understood how ppl could wear a orange or red or blue or whatever shirt wit camo shorts and yellow shoes
ohwell.gif
but ....do what u please
glasses.gif

i match heavy too....i dont understand how ppl dont match and think they look fresh..but in the same token..to each its own..and we could looksilly to others..it could go either way though

Mike looks scary in that pic up there. if he was yelling at me with that devil look in his eye i would crap m'self.

2071448303_bc91038829.jpg

And..

Have the beasts uncovered what kinda hoody this was?
It's dope.
pimp.gif

6ptdwnl.jpg

Yes Hov rocking the Gino Green. Get mad.
laugh.gif

76383691gr7.jpg

uh... what omarion is wearing in that photo isn't a "shemagh". its just some scarf. and did dude really just say all he knows about them are that"soldiers wear them"?
indifferent.gif

and i wonder if jay's ace of spades ploy is actually going to work. we all know armadale went absolutely nowhere.

^Yea but that was bad timing so we can't really say. It was right when they were slowly dying out, and his influence ain't there like that anymore.This thread is showing exactly why, smh at him rockin Gino Green, why Hov? You used to dress so much better man, dude's falling off.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

pimp.gif
i never understood how ppl could wear a orange or red or blue or whatever shirt wit camo shorts and yellow shoes
ohwell.gif
but ....do what u please
glasses.gif
i match heavy too....i dont understand how ppl dont match and think they look fresh..but in the same token..to each its own..and we could look silly to others..it could go either way though

yup...thats just how i was raised...puttin my own clothes on runnin to my moms room like "does this match" nope try again
laugh.gif

^I know I had that too but after so long doesn't that get boring? I mean slightly matching or the subtle stuff is the best because you're able to showoff your eye for putting together colors in unconventional ways and not goin the easy route. It's hard to not look like a mannequin imo... but I like it somuch better.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

2 words: complementing colors. try it
word, cause yall dudes in the WDYWTjordan forum with the: hat, shirt, jacket, pants, shoes and accessories all the same color look rediculous. its likeyall never learned what contrasting and complementing colors are. that "heavy matching" went out with denim shorts in like 02
glasses.gif

JAY-Z is another one that tries too hard sometimes....
tired.gif
SMH why is he wearing Gino Green

ITS OVA!! LOL

Originally Posted by chriscendo

Originally Posted by jefffort5

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
but ....do what u please
glasses.gif
i match heavy too....i dont understand how ppl dont match and think they look fresh..but in the same token..to each its own..and we could look silly to others..it could go either way though

yup...thats just how i was raised...puttin my own clothes on runnin to my moms room like "does this match" nope try again
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I was gon say that....when I was a kid my moms use to put my clothes out forme...then when i tried to do it myself...like around the ages of 9 and 10...she use to make me change because it was too much clashing going on...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom