+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by mylife07

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Bow Wow in that picture deserves to be robbed. I guarantee he wouldn't be doin none of that in the hood.
who gives a damn about the "hood"? lol why does he deserves to be robbed? ARE YOU MADDDDDDDDD?? I bet you won't be able to flaunt your money like that in the "hood" too? smh
laugh.gif
lol

co sign...bow wow is a clown but what dudde said was flat out stupid
roll.gif

chris-browngrbg500.jpg

look at this tard... im pretty sure he doesn't even know or understand the symbolic meaning to the scarf..straight swagga-jacka
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^ think the whole Middle east scarf thing is whack anyway if you're not of that belief or W/E but ppl don't have to know the symbolic meaning to thingsjust to wear them all ppl care about is getting paid.

Bow Wow in that picture deserves to be robbed. I guarantee he wouldn't be doin none of that in the hood.
who gives a damn about the "hood"? lol why does he deserves to be robbed? ARE YOU MADDDDDDDDD?? I bet you won't be able to flaunt your money like that in the "hood" too? smh
laugh.gif
lol

laugh.gif
Little kids today....anyways, I wanted to apologize to you. Ididn't realize you were a Bow Wow groupie like that. Hey, maybe you can go to the General forum and start a Bow Wow appreciation thread and chriscendo canhelp you out! He seems like a real winner.
eyes.gif
But to answer your sillylittle question. Why would ANYONE flaunt cash like that in the hood? Maybe you need to take your sorry butt of NikeTalk for a few moments and take a look atwhat's around. On second thought, I don't think it would be too safe for a kid like you from the suburbs. Am I Mad!? Sure...why not!? There's moreto life than NikeTalk sonny. Am I mad!? ha ha ha...what a fool.
laugh.gif

look at this tard... im pretty sure he doesn't even know or understand the symbolic meaning to the scarf..straight swagga-jacka

LMAO. You feel better about yourself buddy? Don't you feel the slightest embarrassed about yourself? Meaning? What
does he have to know the meaning for? You think people really know the meaning when they wear it? You can't walk
a block in NYC without seeing someone wearing them. And it's not really a symbol for anything. I think you're looking for
a different word..... plus who is he really swaggajacking?

Why are people so concerned? Making a fool of themselves.........

What would you like these celebrities to wear? What would make you guys happy? Not matching? Not wearing a brand
you can find ANYWHERE? Not to buy shoes they can easily afford?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Originally Posted by sneakerlover88

Chris Brown was on the complex magazine.. if i am not mistaken dude said he have well over 600 pairs and he owns "peacocks" lol.

peacocks??

Didn't an NTer say he met Chris Brown and he didn't know what his Espos were?
read the new complex magazine lol, dude said he own " The Peacocks and The Old Spices..." lol.. i think meant the pigeons or some shoe i don't know about.. But it is listed on the picture i posted under footwear..

he got the peacoks from me, he really wanted those

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by sneakerlover88

Chris Brown was on the complex magazine.. if i am not mistaken dude said he have well over 600 pairs and he owns "peacocks" lol.

peacocks??

Didn't an NTer say he met Chris Brown and he didn't know what his Espos were?
read the new complex magazine lol, dude said he own " The Peacocks and The Old Spices..." lol.. i think meant the pigeons or some shoe i don't know about.. But it is listed on the picture i posted under footwear..

he got the peacoks from me, he really wanted those

from you personally or from leaders?...and I seriously think Omarion is homosexual

What would you like these celebrities to wear? What would make you guys happy? Not matching? Not wearing a brand
you can find ANYWHERE? Not to buy shoes they can easily afford?
co-sign...but i just let ppl in here say what they want to

laugh.gif
lol

laugh.gif
Little kids today....anyways, I wanted to apologize to you. I didn't realize you were a Bow Wow groupie like that. Hey, maybe you can go to the General forum and start a Bow Wow appreciation thread and chriscendo can help you out! He seems like a real winner.
eyes.gif
But to answer your silly little question. Why would ANYONE flaunt cash like that in the hood? Maybe you need to take your sorry butt of NikeTalk for a few moments and take a look at what's around. On second thought, I don't think it would be too safe for a kid like you from the suburbs. Am I Mad!? Sure...why not!? There's more to life than NikeTalk sonny. Am I mad!? ha ha ha...what a fool.
laugh.gif
This clown. lol dude is seriously mad just because another ninja is showing his cash in public. You are Either: A. A former groupie that gotheated just because you didn't get smashed.. B. You are a messed up slag that is broke.. C. You are just hater.. D. all of the above.
laugh.gif
what a fruit cake lol-- .

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

This clown. lol dude is seriously mad just because another ninja is showing his cash in public.
Would you flash your money out in public?
thats not even the argument.. dude said he wouldn't do that in the "Hood"-- like who goes to the hood and show a bunch of hoodlums cashseriously lol lol.

One of my housemates that I live with is Arabic. The coloured scarves are worn usually to represent the area your from. Like the black I believe is to expresspatriotism from Palestine and the red from Jordan. Or it could be the other way around..

laugh.gif
lol

laugh.gif
Little kids today....anyways, I wanted to apologize to you. I didn't realize you were a Bow Wow groupie like that. Hey, maybe you can go to the General forum and start a Bow Wow appreciation thread and chriscendo can help you out! He seems like a real winner.
eyes.gif
But to answer your silly little question. Why would ANYONE flaunt cash like that in the hood? Maybe you need to take your sorry butt of NikeTalk for a few moments and take a look at what's around. On second thought, I don't think it would be too safe for a kid like you from the suburbs. Am I Mad!? Sure...why not!? There's more to life than NikeTalk sonny. Am I mad!? ha ha ha...what a fool.
laugh.gif
This clown. lol dude is seriously mad just because another ninja is showing his cash in public. You are Either: A. A former groupie that got heated just because you didn't get smashed.. B. You are a messed up slag that is broke.. C. You are just hater.. D. all of the above.
laugh.gif
what a fruit cake lol-- .
or E. a certified public accountant who makes plenty of money, served in the military, and grew up poor so I have appreciation for money. Son youdon't know me, you're corny for even tryin to start a forum war with me, and I'd appreciate it if you hop off my @!ck. Besides Bow Wow's yourman aint he
roll.gif
Oh and by the way, aint nothin changed..you're still afool.

Oh and by the way NikeTalk, I apologize for the rants. But some of you more mature heads know..sometimes you gotta put little kids in their place. His dadprobably aint around like that so I guess I gotta son em.
laugh.gif
Shout out tothe fathers in here.
smile.gif

^^^ No one cares what you do, really. I doubt anyone is awed.

But to answer your silly little question. Why would ANYONE flaunt cash like that in the hood?

That "kid" was making a valid point. You bring up some nonsense about Bow Wow not flaunting his money in the hood, and the"kid's"
point was simply...... "who cares?" You answered your OWN question when you said "why would anyone do that."
And plus you look extra childish by calling him a groupie? You're a prime example of older =/= more intelligent. The kid was right all along...
the hell you talking about "He wouldn't do that in the hood?" Who cares.

And you resort to calling him a "groupie" several times? Sonning him?
laugh.gif

Too many sensitive dudes here. Both the kanye-nut huggers and the "omg he's such a hypebeeeeeeeeeeast".

Originally Posted by dekthai

^^^ No one cares what you do, really. I doubt anyone is awed.

But to answer your silly little question. Why would ANYONE flaunt cash like that in the hood?
That "kid" was making a valid point. You bring up some nonsense about Bow Wow not flaunting his money in the hood, and the "kid's"
point was simply...... "who cares?" You answered your OWN question when you said "why would anyone do that."
And plus you look extra childish by calling him a groupie? You're a prime example of older =/= more intelligent. The kid was right all along...
the hell you talking about "He wouldn't do that in the hood?" Who cares.

And you resort to calling him a "groupie" several times? Sonning him?
laugh.gif

Too many sensitive dudes here. Both the kanye-nut huggers and the "omg he's such a hypebeeeeeeeeeeast".

eyes.gif
Listen to this guy.
laugh.gif
I'm not out to "awe" anybody on NT ya dumb ******. He wanted to apparentlytalk$%%*# like he knew me or something and I had to set the record straight. Don't be mad at me for being a man about it and responding. I just made acomment regarding Bow Wow because of the arrogance it takes to walk down the street with a wad of cash. IMO if he got robbed I would've laughed my%*+# offabout it because he would have deserved it. I don't know how you were raised, and honestly I couldn't care any less, but I grew up learning about thevalue of a dollar and being humble about success no matter how much of it you have.

As far as the other guy your defending getting at me...hey, he's entitled to his opinion and so am I. My opinion on that pic of Bow Wow is what it is andmy opinion isn't gonna be changed just a couple of extra sensitive%*+# Nike Talkers wanna get on me for speaking my mind. You don't like it? Toughluck. Have a good day.
happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
The only colour of a real keffiyeh is black and white. It's traditionalPalestinian garb. All the dumb!**+ colourways and knockoff patterns were put out by Urban Outfitters and other*#+@@%+ stores to appeal to hipsters and ignorantpeople (like some NTers and R&B stars, apparently), marketed as "war scarves". Traditionally wearing one implies solidarity with the Palestinianstruggle, as opposed to because your stylist told you its what the cool hipster kids are doing now, plus it matches your kicks.

Google, people. It prevents you from looking ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom