+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

That pic of Kanye and Don C is OD. If I saw them walking through an airport, I would likely burst out in laughter. Kanye with that blazer and turquoise shirtunderneath? Yipes.

They actually look like they're dating in that pic. Matching red jackets? Word? What parts of the game is that?

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by ashydakid

Kobe in Iversons?I dont understand lol

I remember those days when Kobe didn't have a contract with a company. and would show up on the court with whatever he wanted.

That's dope when you can do that but i'm sure he wasn't upset when adidas offered him that first contract u know
laugh.gif

^^^He rocked the Iverson's the same year he wore Jordan's (after he got out the adidas contract). I'll never forget those couple of preseason gameswhen he wore the Questions
pimp.gif

Jordan I AND II: (For the Fans)

28kraxy.jpg

2ez4vp2.jpg

makxh3.jpg

iclb87.jpg

14u9zd2.jpg

There is one more, but I know I'm not going to find it.

Jordans 4/6-8 coming soon.

I'm willing to bet that Kanye is on your screen saver and desktop. I'm all for seeing celebrities with heat, but your doing way too much fam.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

please stop flooding this thread with year old kanye pictures from previous pages thanks
laugh.gif
word, I feel like Im going back in time.

This thread keeps either posting NBA players with Js/Nikes, or old pics that were posted in here over a year ago.

I think it's time to lock this and leave it alone for a while
smh.gif

Yo, I've seen those Jordans/Kanye pictures about a million times now. lol, why does people keep bringing them back?

Anywho...

Chris Brown in Bred XI's.

zmcx0l.png

ayomdj.png

dbi3aa.png

Back
Top Bottom