+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

i think everyone should just shut up when it comes to kanye's new style and how most of you don't like it and focus on the topic at hand and just postmore pics of celebrities wearing heat.

please?

Originally Posted by jefffort5

to be honest..kanye was way ahead of his time..if u got back 3 or 4 yrs ago...the jeans and these western shirts that everybody was wearing now...he been there and done that...just an observation of mine...
And so have the people who were dressing like that 3-4 years ago. He wasnt doin anything innovative. No hate on Kanye cuz i respect his style butahead of his time he was not.

^ yea other ppl was dressing like that.but now u see LOTS of ppl dressing like that..its just that kanye was at the forefront because he's a celebrity

1sjyhz.jpg

kinda diggin the JB vest but smh at diddy looking at the one dollar bill like hes never seen one
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kevin1479

1sjyhz.jpg

kinda diggin the JB vest but smh at diddy looking at the one dollar bill like hes never seen one
roll.gif
Naw he looking at it like +%+ is this dollar doing in between my Benjamins.

Originally Posted by polkasquare

i think everyone should just shut up when it comes to kanye's new style and how most of you don't like it and focus on the topic at hand and just post more pics of celebrities wearing heat.

please?
Word.

I know it's a forum for _s to have comments, but everybody's talkin about how much they don't like how Kanye dresses. Damn, stop talking about himthen. Dude is a celebrity, almost by definition he's supposed to dress like an idiot, and say stupid things like "who has two thumbs and their ownLouis shoe."

LOL @ the Diddy pic. I feel that someone should PS that pic with something like "How'd this get in here?" to a fail pic/comment in a thread.

Feelin the BBC Beanie tho.

jaydid1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom