+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

one of my fav pics ever on NT.. DJ AM
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

nas jacket in that pic with jeezy is gucci, diddy had the black one on at the mtb4 finale,

saw this on the AM FAM thread, hadnt seen it before.

Best pic I've seen in weeks. He wore those to the ground as they should be worn.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
, someone explain to me how CB''s fit is wack, but Fabs is clean?

actually homie, u got it bass ackwards. how the hell is breezy's fit fresh and fabs is not?? cb's fit is str8 hypebeast meaning that's how EVERYBODY & they mama (see: young lames with no original style of their own) dress nowadays cause it's considered COOL.
eyes.gif

fabs fits are always original.

fab's style > _______ easy!
*Slurp*

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Fab's bedazzled fit is trash....maybe, thats maybe, w.o the jacket it'll be decent. CB'sis just tacky, even thou the jacket is[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by polkasquare

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by arice

CharmCityKid wrote:
smh.gif
Fab has no style at all, his whole style is
wack....
indifferent.gif
Slap your self for sayin that Fab has no style, You must be from the suburbs of Idaho.

eyes.gif

your a hater

wow if people hre think this is fresh, then they don't have style whatsoever. come on dude, rhinestones and glitter? where your nuts at?

i like the fit a little...but i mean...it's FAB......he been doing it sooooooo long....so you can send no hate his way

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2a426b84.jpg
So it WAS Nas at the Hawks game. Haha. Guy next to me was asking me if that was Nas but I couldn't think of a single reason why he would be at a Hawks game. Hmmm. Him and Jeezy couldn't get floor seats like TI? Haha. Considered getting those exact seats (they were only $250 each, Hawks games...dirt cheap) Sat center court instead.

Back
Top Bottom