+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

c02150e6cad7b3f16f3c15d220fa5d035c8f233.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I'm so glad Wale wasn't at the Jayz concert.. I think my whole crew wouldve boo'ed his asss..

THANK YOU WALE FOR NOT SHOWING UP TO THE NKU SHOW!!

J. Cole, and of course N*E*R*D*, tho..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm really gettin sick of u #%$#%& disrespectin this man's talent like dat, wut does this hav to do wit anythin in this thread,we're only concernd wit fits (jus remindin) so stop goin off on someone who works hard in the path he chose to follow, the day u can come up wit a bettersong than him n get him droppd n urself signd to replace him, then come holla @ me

also we all kno he is in da top 3 best dressin celebs in this forum so stop the E-rappin u hatin %^%^%& (if not then how come he has so many pages of fitsthat each of u will most likely wear in da near future or even wearin rite now)

n I'll lastly say that I am from the DMV n I happen to hav witnessd this dude's struggle to get props in his own community first, not to mention thefight he had to put up to get the least mainstream recognition, stop comparin him to Lil Wayne, Drake... when u clearly kno that it took Lil Wayne well over 7years to get any props from the NT audience. I'll say no more

It looks like he braided his hair. Fit was kinda ruined by the jacket and hat, but it's alright.

My boy Joc
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

I'm so glad Wale wasn't at the Jayz concert.. I think my whole crew wouldve boo'ed his asss..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm really gettin sick of u #%$#%& disrespectin this man's talent like dat, wut does this hav to do wit anythin in this thread, we're only concernd wit fits (jus remindin) so stop goin off on someone who works hard in the path he chose to follow, the day u can come up wit a better song than him n get him droppd n urself signd to replace him, then come holla @ me

also we all kno he is in da top 3 best dressin celebs in this forum so stop the E-rappin u hatin %^%^%& (if not then how come he has so many pages of fits that each of u will most likely wear in da near future or even wearin rite now)

Mission Accomplished..
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm really gettin sick of u #%$#%& disrespectin this man's talent like dat, wut does this hav to do wit anythin in this thread, we're only concernd wit fits (jus remindin) so stop goin off on someone who works hard in the path he chose to follow, the day u can come up wit a better song than him n get him droppd n urself signd to replace him, then come holla @ me

also we all kno he is in da top 3 best dressin celebs in this forum so stop the E-rappin u hatin %^%^%& (if not then how come he has so many pages of fits that each of u will most likely wear in da near future or even wearin rite now)

Mission Accomplished..
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
really tho it hadto be said..... Wale is DOPE idk why its all thesudden so cool to hate on dude.... NOT to mention dude is on the veryfirst page of this very THREAD dudes be actin like WALE is some Sneakerhead Poser

^cosign

all these cats talking down on wale are probely lil 13 yr old kids who have access to NT just to be cool...cmon son is doing his thing and getting money whileya over here talking down on him online..

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mission Accomplished..
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
really tho it hadto be said..... Wale is DOPE idk why its all the sudden so cool to hate on dude.... NOT to mention dude is on the veryfirst page of this very THREAD dudes be actin like WALE is some Sneakerhead Poser
i think people do that type of stuff to try and fit in with the rest of the NT community.
he's a good rapper and well dressed.

Back
Top Bottom