+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

"Tyga, Tyga!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tyga got the dopest fit in the whole picture.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

^^^Looks like a regular flannel to me. You could probably find one similar at Urban Outfitters, H&M, CCS.COM, or Uniqlo.

naw...they wanna know exact brand/size it is so they can get the same exact one as Cam.

word...and if its really old navy like dude said then they don't it want it any more, not exclusive/expensive enough
grin.gif

^^^Looks like a regular flannel to me. You could probably find one similar at Urban Outfitters, H&M, CCS.COM, or Uniqlo.

naw...they wanna know exact brand/size it is so they can get the same exact one as Cam.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
. wale in lebrons......dude probably doesn't even know how to dribble a basketball....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

roll.gif
. wale in lebrons......dude probably doesn't even know how to dribble a basketball....
laugh.gif
What does that have to do with anything? You sir, tried too hard. Here's the "
roll.gif
" you wanted.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

roll.gif
laugh.gif

i bet you don't even know how to play football... or you're at least not good at it.

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

word...and if its really old navy like dude said then they don't it want it any more, not exclusive/expensive enough
grin.gif
I was just asking guys, i actually like urban outfitters and H&M. I have some from Gap that are similar, but not that same color

Back
Top Bottom