Cement IV restoration

pimp.gif
damn, good job. you saved those holy grails.

Wow! I liked how you reused the outsole. The paint doesn't quite match but very impressive regardless.

Wow! I liked how you reused the outsole. The paint doesn't quite match but very impressive regardless.

Grail!! that's a pretty beautiful ends to a tiresome means deff worth it tho..damn

Grail!! that's a pretty beautiful ends to a tiresome means deff worth it tho..damn

I'm interested to know how you separated the donor midsole from the outsole. I'm trying to do the same with a pair of Flight 89's to restore my 99 black/cements but I'm having a hard time with it.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I'm interested to know how you separated the donor midsole from the outsole. I'm trying to do the same with a pair of Flight 89's to restore my 99 black/cements but I'm having a hard time with it.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

The paint matches exactly to the OG midsole, where it is painted it doesn't fade.... However the plastic wings and heal tab do fade.  Hence, I wanted my kicks to look legit, I spent a few hours mixing a grey that would match the grey on the OG midsoles, I saved a piece to match it up, then I put that on the new donor sole!
Thanks for the inquiry.

The paint matches exactly to the OG midsole, where it is painted it doesn't fade.... However the plastic wings and heal tab do fade.  Hence, I wanted my kicks to look legit, I spent a few hours mixing a grey that would match the grey on the OG midsoles, I saved a piece to match it up, then I put that on the new donor sole!
Thanks for the inquiry.

Very B.A. did u keep the outsoles and just use the Pure$ midsole, or did u switch the entire bottom?

Very B.A. did u keep the outsoles and just use the Pure$ midsole, or did u switch the entire bottom?

Back
Top Bottom