Cement IV restoration

impressive yo its like spot on! haha nice job on the restoration, espeacially because you got the sole to look exactly the same

impressive yo its like spot on! haha nice job on the restoration, espeacially because you got the sole to look exactly the same

I have to do something like this on my retro metallic V's - Crumbled like a cookie.

Good job my friend.

I have to do something like this on my retro metallic V's - Crumbled like a cookie.

Good job my friend.

@thenewjs23 really intelligent input my friend. Thanks for taking the opportunity to add to the Niketalk community.

@thenewjs23 really intelligent input my friend. Thanks for taking the opportunity to add to the Niketalk community.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

OP has the nastiest feet I have ever seen.

AYO, why are you looking at his feet???? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyway good job OP. Wish i had these.

What exactly did you do to remove the sole from the pures cleanly? I'd appreciate the input, I'm working on swapping a pair of 99 bred 4s but I'm not too sure on some things.

What exactly did you do to remove the sole from the pures cleanly? I'd appreciate the input, I'm working on swapping a pair of 99 bred 4s but I'm not too sure on some things.

^^ u can check out restoremysneakers.com and u can get tips on doing a mid sole swap/ i seen a dude on youtube as well and he used a pure ivs to midsole swap/ im on a process of doing this as wel mine 99 r crumbling also

^^ u can check out restoremysneakers.com and u can get tips on doing a mid sole swap/ i seen a dude on youtube as well and he used a pure ivs to midsole swap/ im on a process of doing this as wel mine 99 r crumbling also

Sorry hadn't been on in a while, restoremysneakers does have a great video, it's a great site as a matter of fact! I bought a heat gun after my glue guy told me about the heat activated glue, but then saw it on restore my sneakers about a month later. These guys are great. I am hoping to buy the sauce from the site soon also! If you all have questions pm me, though I don't always check this thread.
Thanks,
JT

Sorry hadn't been on in a while, restoremysneakers does have a great video, it's a great site as a matter of fact! I bought a heat gun after my glue guy told me about the heat activated glue, but then saw it on restore my sneakers about a month later. These guys are great. I am hoping to buy the sauce from the site soon also! If you all have questions pm me, though I don't always check this thread.
Thanks,
JT

damnnn that's a clean job...i've always wanted to do a sole swap repair but i'm too scared lol

Back
Top Bottom