Census shows US is diversifying, white population shrinking

1628803603279.jpeg

She Cute She Just Need To Do A Lil Cardio.

They’re already the GLOBAL minority. Why do people only focus on the USA :lol: :lol:

They’ve always been the global minority

I understand what may contribute to our numbers being stagnant, but I just don’t believe black folks are still 12%. I really don’t.

I used to think the same thing until I traveled a bit. It's really only black people in the 3 parts of this country. Both coasts, and the south. The midwest is a whole different world.

I used to think the same thing until I traveled a bit. It's really only black people in the 3 parts of this country. Both coasts, and the south. The midwest is a whole different world.

What?

RE_2021.03.25_Black-Americans_0-03.png

I’m curious how man not white people don’t get counted simply because they believe it’s the government out to get them

Y’all seen housing in DC? There’s a reason for this. Million dollar homes are 1500 sqft and built in the 80’s. Ain’t nobody wanna pay for that. “I have a house in DC” is more of a status symbol than anything else.

I understand what may contribute to our numbers being stagnant, but I just don’t believe black folks are still 12%. I really don’t.
The numbers always gon be lower than what it should be cuz the census isnt good to a lot of the places where black ppl live at so underrepresenterion

But also kinda believable that the number ain’t too high overall when you think bout how most of the country doesn’t have a black population, we concentrated in certain specific areas…Which leads to the stereotypes and the white folks being scared of us just off stuff they see on the news and tv

The numbers always gon be lower than what it should be cuz the census isnt good to a lot of the places where black ppl live at so underrepresenterion

But also kinda believable that the number ain’t too high overall when you think bout how most of the country doesn’t have a black population, we concentrated in certain specific areas…Which leads to the stereotypes and the white folks being scared of us just off stuff they see on the news and tv
I just refuse to believe it. We don’t have massive population increase like Latinos do but with more and more people from the diaspora coming over, black people just not outright filling out the census period, I don’t believe we’re still at 12%. I just can’t believe it.

I just refuse to believe it. We don’t have massive population increase like Latinos do but with more and more people from the diaspora coming over, black people just not outright filling out the census period, I don’t believe we’re still at 12%. I just can’t believe it.
Yea we always gon be underrepresented, you know what it is and add in the last census was a Trump/Republican production so throw that extra grain of salt in there too

Back
Top Bottom