How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Never been to one to catch that smell, but I can certainly imagine it isn't full of roses.

Staying clean. Keeping the same sheets on for more than a week is like wearing the same underwear for a week straight. Night sweats or not body oils will get all over your sheets and pillow cases. Gotta Change that up
You can definitely tell dude ain't no playa asking a question like that. If you're REALLY getting it crackin (like I used to in my late 20s) you have a cabinet full of bed sheets, and change em damn near every other day.

This thread got me thinking about the horrid smells the moment you enter a comic/gaming convention. If you’re fat you gotta shower 2-3x daily maybe 4 in the summer
I’ve never been but I can only imagine with all the costumes and hours of sweating and exercise these people probably don’t get :lol:

it don’t matter if you fat skinny girl boy. If you don’t shower you smell straight up.
after working with homeless for many years, a lot don’t shower because it’s not routine and to keep it gully, trauma occurred in bathtubs so they stay away.

I shower daily. Take another shower before stepping out to meet people.
I used to work with this cat. Big guy. Man this dude had the worse B.O. and it wasn’t a secret. People would mention it to him and he blamed it on his weight but nah man no way dude kept up with his hygiene.
Also got a friend who his brother always talks about how he only showers every few days and uses wipes in between. I thought he was joking but dude is almost proud of it lol dude is married too which is wild to me. Who puts up with that?? Lol

I used to work with this cat. Big guy. Man this dude had the worse B.O. and it wasn’t a secret. People would mention it to him and he blamed it on his weight but nah man no way dude kept up with his hygiene.
Also got a friend who his brother always talks about how he only showers every few days and uses wipes in between. I thought he was joking but dude is almost proud of it lol dude is married too which is wild to me. Who puts up with that?? Lol

There’s a lot of nasty women out here bro. You’d be surprised

:rofl::rofl::rofl::sick:

1628528079751.gif

it don’t matter if you fat skinny girl boy. If you don’t shower you smell straight up.
after working with homeless for many years, a lot don’t shower because it’s not routine and to keep it gully, trauma occurred in bathtubs so they stay away.

Fat people tend to sweat more and there is more surface area to clean and for things for fester. Them folds.

8 relatively stagnant hours is better than 16 active hours.
Nah I get it. But it's like when people try so hard to avoid dirt/germs it's kinda ridiculous to me. Knock on wood I haven't really been sick in over a decade and I don't go out my way to be super clean. Germs are good for your immune system to an extent

Nah I get it. But it's like when people try so hard to avoid dirt/germs it's kinda ridiculous to me. Knock on wood I haven't really been sick in over a decade and I don't go out my way to be super clean. Germs are good for your immune system to an extent
How does the "avoiding germs" angle tie into this convo?

Do you think people shower too much?

helllll no you need to shower every single day. **** that. I can see woman not washing their hair every day but at least wash your ***. Twice sometimes in the summer time and specially after swimming. Also id be damned if i let my man come to bed all smelly and not shower for a couple days. Da ****kkkkk the wimmiz who do that prob be the same ones out here sucking lemon pepper D im good on the seasoning :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom