How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.6%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.5%
  • Every other day

Votes: 10 5.9%

• Total voters
I used to shower everyday when I had to go to the office but since I’m at home I may skip a day here and there. But I don’t go outside without showering.

sometimes I May be like, I’ll shower Monday morning and then Tuesday afternoon etc

When I work from home and don't go to the gym or outside for anything important. Wash face brush teeth, shower every other day.

How does the "avoiding germs" angle tie into this convo?

Do you think people shower too much?
I didn't say that. I was actually thinking of this guy in the covid thread that used to go into detail about all the **** he'd do to avoid germs even before covid. It was just silly to me. I'm talking about people that don't touch door handles etc. Escalator rails are supposed to be filthy but is it really gonna kill you to touch them? But I digest

I didn't say that. I was actually thinking of this guy in the covid thread that used to go into detail about all the **** he'd do to avoid germs even before covid. It was just silly to me. I'm talking about people that don't touch door handles etc. Escalator rails are supposed to be filthy but is it really gonna kill you to touch them? But I digest

I don't think it will KILL you but I don't see the issue in someone that consciously avoids touching things hundreds of people per day touch.

How is that silly?

Last edited:
Lol idiots in here are dismissing the "germ theory" excuse for not showering too much. It is actually a scientifically sound reason to skip showering every now and then. You need the bacteria on your skin for the same reason you need normal flora in your gut. Normal skin flora prevents overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria.

As much as i dislike WebMD

If you want to sit around the house all day on your dirty couch, in those progressively dirty socks/drawls, then putting that dirty body in that dirty bed in the name of, "becoming ine with the germs", just say that.

Don't use that "good germs" logic to mask your. laziness

Last edited:
I don't think it will KILL you but I don't see the issue in someone that consciously avoids touching things hundreds of people per day touch.

How is that silly?
Because it's actually counterproductive. The purpose of trying so hard to avoid germs is supposed to be to reduce the chance of infection. But exposure is supposed to be good practice for fighting off disease

Because it's actually counterproductive. The purpose of trying so hard to avoid germs is supposed to be to reduce the chance of infection. But exposure is supposed to be good practice for fighting off disease

Why are you assuming germs ONLY live on those surfaces that germaphobes avoid?

You do know germs are everywhere so there is no way to truly avoid them.

It's not like you have a list of germs and where they live like this is Pokemon Go or sonething.

I still don't see how it's SILLY to be cautious.

It's not like you have a list of germs and where they live like this is Pokemon Go or sonething.

We're done here

The germs on your skin and gut are part of the defense against more sinister germs invading your body.

A good example of killing off too many germs is something called pseudomembranous colitis, a very nasty and stinky :sick: :sick: :sick: diarrhea caused by use of antibiotics.

This. If I can avoid something that I don't need to interact with, I'm all for it. Theres enough **** that I would interact with on a daily basis that me being cautious is just a normal part of how I operate.

Rock never lets you forget how busy and hard working he is. I’m surprised he didn’t end it with #Ihad7dollarsonce
5DE245B7-4582-4EBE-A1D0-73409C761D8F.gif

Facts

Even when I shower at night before bed if I workout, I gotta shower in the morning to start my day and feel awake

Depends on where I would be going in the morning. If I'm just running to the store to pickup something quick, I would hit some dry shampoo or throw a hat on, get my business done and get back. That's a very rare exception to the rule.

:lol:
They all got together and said, "let's make up something so bizarre and pointless just to see how much we can get the media and mass to gossip over it."

"Let's do it. They wont even know if its true.....How can anyone confirm it..."

Successful..

"Ok now let's call one of our friends and have them do the same..."

😄
/Thread

These celebs are definitely trolling to see how dumb people are to follow this

This is not for poor people who work regular 9 to 5s outside their homes. Many celebrities live a lifestyle where this is ok. If I were between movies and I were an actor and just chilling at home. There's no need for me to shower every day .

They always use that “3rd world country” excuse while probably having a huge carbon footprint and probably treat homeless people like crap. I see right through the BS every time.

Homeless? Id hate to see/read what he thinks of them the way he looks down on construction workers.

"Get it together grouch. Get a job, grouch"
what if you have to take a deuce and you're not home. you jumping in somebody else's shower? if you are at a restaurant, you are washing up in the restroom sink?

I used to drop a deuce in rooms people checked out of when i worked night shift at a hotel then hop in the shower. Nature would call id search the system for which room was empty and head up there with a fresh towel.

Back
Top Bottom