How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.6%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.5%
  • Every other day

Votes: 10 5.9%

• Total voters
This is not for poor people who work regular 9 to 5s outside their homes. Many celebrities live a lifestyle where this is ok. If I were between movies and I were an actor and just chilling at home. There's no need for me to shower every day .

so being wealthy is an excuse for being rancid and not washing your behind? Imagine urinating or defecating every day, but you only bath once a week pure filth.

These celebrities be in these high end restaurants and clubs musty? The same places that be having dress codes? Somdone Let me know

It must be a crazy feeling to get use to all that grime and filth accumulating on your body BY CHOICE.

I can count the times I was in a situation where I couldn't and how uncomfortable I felt the whole time until I showered.

so being wealthy is an excuse for being rancid and not washing your behind? Imagine urinating or defecating every day, but you only bath once a week pure filth.

Living a cush lifestyle where you don't have to do anything strenuous is a bit of a pass. That rich dude who has been chilling at home all day probably smells better than a butcher who showered and has been working all day. I shower based on activity levels. If I am at home not doing anything for days and don't go out, it's probably unnecessary to shower daily.

Occupational factors and activity level matters. I'm off this week. If it weren't for the gym I aint showering everyday.

I was about to say.

:lol:

I don't eat or drink until I brush my teeth. No way I could every other day that.

I have a tooth that broke over a filling. I brush after every meal and use chlorahexadine mouth wash cause I'm scared of getting an infection. :smh:

I have a phobia of dentists and I'm just tryna keep them away for a while longer. But I like candy too much smh

Bruh if I had the bomb *** showers, tubs, steam rooms in house I would stay in the bathroom just because :lol:
I'm saying, if you're them and have a shower as big as a regular person house flowing with waters from the Himalaya and 1080 degree multidirectional showers why not use the hell out of it? Hell you want to save water just use 3 of the directions.

Rich dudes have bidets installed in their toilet, that shoots a stream of water at their butt hole after crapping. I think enjoying the sensation is what cause "eating the booty" to go mainstream...at first it was primarily dudes performing the act on women, but now women enjoy doing it to us just to see the look on our faces.

i don't sweat in my sleep. showering before bed ensures you don't bring outside germs in to your bed too

Yes you should shower before you get in your bed. Anyone who doesn't do that at a regular cadence is gross. Also about the not sweating in your sleep; as others have said, sweating in your sleep ≠ drenched. It could be minor, so there's nothing wrong with showering when you wake up, albeit you can make a case for that shower to be optional.

Separately; mattresses accumulate dead skin and dust mites over time – so showering before bed i would argue can help lengthen the life of your mattress.

--

For those who have the means; you should shower everyday (before bed is a must, waking up is an option), no exceptions. You can argue about you didn't do _____, you were in the house all day, etc. Yo balls funky. Yo vaheen rank. Wash yourself.

My brother has a landscaping company and there’s been a couple employees over the years who don’t shower. They’d work all day and show up the next day with the same clothes on
One was borderline homeless and the other was a borderline alcoholic so that’s why

back when I had long hair showers became burdensome. I don’t like the idea of taking a shower and not washing my hair. Doesn’t feel “complete” so I had to every time
Sometimes I’d just wanna be in and out but it would end up taking 15-20 minutes

Back
Top Bottom