Chad Ochocinco visits Real Madrid and Barcelona (pics)...

ept_sports_sow_experts-699911237-1294466027.jpg

ept_sports_sow_experts-333104804-1294470058.jpg

2qbvs5c.jpg

2lk7a54.jpg

24v18iv.jpg

vo7wa0.jpg

33kchav.jpg

izs1vk.jpg

99h08l.jpg

2lia9z7.jpg

34hbc7s.jpg

Barca player's parking lot...

223589928.jpg

I bet most these players dont even know who the eff he is
laugh.gif

Alotta people hate on Chad, but he's making sure he has a life after the NFL.  He's branding his name. 

Alotta people hate on Chad, but he's making sure he has a life after the NFL.  He's branding his name. 

Ochocinco a global superstar? Son's not even a top 20 player in his own league.

I doubt there's more than a handful of people in Catalonia that know who Ochocinco and the Bengals are.

Leo and Pique
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Villa with the
indifferent.gif

I doubt there's more than a handful of people in Catalonia that know who Ochocinco and the Bengals are.

Leo and Pique
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Villa with the
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Messi looking like some random teenager posing with his favorite athlete. If you showed that picture to the average person and told them one of those people had just been named world player of the year in their sport, nobody would pick Messi
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Messi looking like some random teenager posing with his favorite athlete. If you showed that picture to the average person and told them one of those people had just been named world player of the year in their sport, nobody would pick Messi
laugh.gif

Thats pretty cool that he got to do that. Do ya'll believe the bit about him loving and playing soccer? IDK it just kind of seemed made up for some reason but dude on the wing would be deadly.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Do it Arsene! 

Thats pretty cool that he got to do that. Do ya'll believe the bit about him loving and playing soccer? IDK it just kind of seemed made up for some reason but dude on the wing would be deadly.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Do it Arsene! 

Back
Top Bottom