Chad Ochocinco visits Real Madrid and Barcelona (pics)...

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
 wow some of those guys look like midgets

ill go find the pic from fifa poy...pique stands out
i mean midfielders avg 5'8ish

Originally Posted by trunks206

Thats pretty cool that he got to do that. Do ya'll believe the bit about him loving and playing soccer? IDK it just kind of seemed made up for some reason but dude on the wing would be deadly.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Do it Arsene! 
Chad was a soccer player, played club ball and all that. There was an interview a little while ago where he said he only chose football because of the $.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Thats pretty cool that he got to do that. Do ya'll believe the bit about him loving and playing soccer? IDK it just kind of seemed made up for some reason but dude on the wing would be deadly.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Do it Arsene! 
Chad was a soccer player, played club ball and all that. There was an interview a little while ago where he said he only chose football because of the $.

Honestly...... what are the chances that the guys he took pics with even know who Chad is
laugh.gif
no ignorance/hate/stupidity or anything

Honestly...... what are the chances that the guys he took pics with even know who Chad is
laugh.gif
no ignorance/hate/stupidity or anything

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I doubt there's more than a handful of people in Catalonia that know who Ochocinco and the Bengals are.

Leo and Pique
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Villa with the
indifferent.gif

a few of the barca players def looked like they weren't sure who he is, but you gotta figure if there's a personality in the nfl that non-fans would recognize it'd be chad

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I doubt there's more than a handful of people in Catalonia that know who Ochocinco and the Bengals are.

Leo and Pique
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Villa with the
indifferent.gif

a few of the barca players def looked like they weren't sure who he is, but you gotta figure if there's a personality in the nfl that non-fans would recognize it'd be chad

In case you were wondering about the pic with the keys
laugh.gif

Free from the time constraints of postseason NFL football, Chad Ochocincospent the day tweeting photos from the Audi-stuffed parking lot of theBarcelona soccer club. His reward? An FC Barcelona jersey and a freecar from Audi.
http://jalopnik.com/57308...so-spanish-for-free-audi

They must have those things just sitting on deck at the facilities every player on the squad got one earlier this season.

In case you were wondering about the pic with the keys
laugh.gif

Free from the time constraints of postseason NFL football, Chad Ochocincospent the day tweeting photos from the Audi-stuffed parking lot of theBarcelona soccer club. His reward? An FC Barcelona jersey and a freecar from Audi.
http://jalopnik.com/57308...so-spanish-for-free-audi

They must have those things just sitting on deck at the facilities every player on the squad got one earlier this season.

Chad was actually challenging Cristiano Ronaldo to a race (via twitter) to be videotaped, some friendly twitter punches were being thrown between the both of them, From my understanding Chad didn't race him when he visited Real's training session because as Chad describes "He was too jet-lagged and tired". Him and Ronaldo were cool tho, they had dinner two nights with their respective women, Ronaldo def knew who he was but I'm sure many RM and Barca players didn't 
laugh.gif
. That would have been a sight to see tho!
eek.gif
 . Ronaldo vs Ochocinco in a race, I think I would go with Ronaldo, Chad is a bit older now

Chad was actually challenging Cristiano Ronaldo to a race (via twitter) to be videotaped, some friendly twitter punches were being thrown between the both of them, From my understanding Chad didn't race him when he visited Real's training session because as Chad describes "He was too jet-lagged and tired". Him and Ronaldo were cool tho, they had dinner two nights with their respective women, Ronaldo def knew who he was but I'm sure many RM and Barca players didn't 
laugh.gif
. That would have been a sight to see tho!
eek.gif
 . Ronaldo vs Ochocinco in a race, I think I would go with Ronaldo, Chad is a bit older now

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

ept_sports_sow_experts-699911237-1294466027.jpg

\

alien.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My dude Chad bringin crabs to Red Lobster

Some negros got to learn the hard way.  I would  hope she was  pregnant , but I don't hate like I used to

^Backstory on this?
Name of the broad with Chad?

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

ept_sports_sow_experts-699911237-1294466027.jpg

\

alien.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My dude Chad bringin crabs to Red Lobster

Some negros got to learn the hard way.  I would  hope she was  pregnant , but I don't hate like I used to

^Backstory on this?
Name of the broad with Chad?

^ Chad's chick is Evelyn Lozada. CR7's girl is Irina Shayk. 
Ochocinco was talkin' smack on Twitter about Barca and Pique/Puyol in particular 
laugh.gif

^ Chad's chick is Evelyn Lozada. CR7's girl is Irina Shayk. 
Ochocinco was talkin' smack on Twitter about Barca and Pique/Puyol in particular 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All Barca players except a couple of their defenders are midgets. But they control the ball as if it's tied to their feet with a string.

Anyways, I knew that Chad was a fan of the other type of football, but I didn't know that it was this serious.

ept_sports_sow_experts-333104804-1294470058.jpg

How did the glass in the background not shatter and withstand the combined power of these two's egos?

2qbvs5c.jpg

I wonder if he told all these Spanish speaking players that that is actually his name. They were probably like "Man, this guy has got to be out of his damn mind".

laugh.gif

All Barca players except a couple of their defenders are midgets. But they control the ball as if it's tied to their feet with a string.

Anyways, I knew that Chad was a fan of the other type of football, but I didn't know that it was this serious.

ept_sports_sow_experts-333104804-1294470058.jpg

How did the glass in the background not shatter and withstand the combined power of these two's egos?

2qbvs5c.jpg

I wonder if he told all these Spanish speaking players that that is actually his name. They were probably like "Man, this guy has got to be out of his damn mind".

Back
Top Bottom