Chad Ochocinco visits Real Madrid and Barcelona (pics)...

Props to chad

Dude had lunch with Ronaldo in the day. That night CR goes and puts a treble on Villareal and one assist in a 4-2 victory. Dude was ridiculous that game

It's cool to see chad as a fan. Where was Xavi i wonder lolol

ronaldo's girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Props to chad

Dude had lunch with Ronaldo in the day. That night CR goes and puts a treble on Villareal and one assist in a 4-2 victory. Dude was ridiculous that game

It's cool to see chad as a fan. Where was Xavi i wonder lolol

ronaldo's girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

ept_sports_sow_experts-699911237-1294466027.jpg

\

alien.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My dude Chad bringin crabs to Red Lobster

Some negros got to learn the hard way.  I would  hope she was  pregnant , but I don't hate like I used to

^Backstory on this?
Name of the broad with Chad?
shes one of the females on basketball wives( i think she was with antione walker, maybe jamison??) anyways nudes and !%$$ just got released of her n all kinds of !%$$. Shes pretty wack you dont take some reality show bust down with you to a place with some of the most beautiful women in the world, especially if you're chillin with some of the most popular dudes there. Im sure these soccer dudes groupies are
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

ept_sports_sow_experts-699911237-1294466027.jpg

\

alien.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My dude Chad bringin crabs to Red Lobster

Some negros got to learn the hard way.  I would  hope she was  pregnant , but I don't hate like I used to

^Backstory on this?
Name of the broad with Chad?
shes one of the females on basketball wives( i think she was with antione walker, maybe jamison??) anyways nudes and !%$$ just got released of her n all kinds of !%$$. Shes pretty wack you dont take some reality show bust down with you to a place with some of the most beautiful women in the world, especially if you're chillin with some of the most popular dudes there. Im sure these soccer dudes groupies are
eek.gif

Barcelona players were probably like "who is this guy? can we just get this photo op over with already?"

Mourinho looked like he could care less

Barcelona players were probably like "who is this guy? can we just get this photo op over with already?"

Mourinho looked like he could care less

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

In case you were wondering about the pic with the keys
laugh.gif

Free from the time constraints of postseason NFL football, Chad Ochocincospent the day tweeting photos from the Audi-stuffed parking lot of theBarcelona soccer club. His reward? An FC Barcelona jersey and a freecar from Audi.
http://jalopnik.com/57308...so-spanish-for-free-audi

They must have those things just sitting on deck at the facilities every player on the squad got one earlier this season.

Wait they gave him a FREE freakin' car!? just because he tweeted about it? 
30t6p3b.gif
I want to be a pro athlete.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

In case you were wondering about the pic with the keys
laugh.gif

Free from the time constraints of postseason NFL football, Chad Ochocincospent the day tweeting photos from the Audi-stuffed parking lot of theBarcelona soccer club. His reward? An FC Barcelona jersey and a freecar from Audi.
http://jalopnik.com/57308...so-spanish-for-free-audi

They must have those things just sitting on deck at the facilities every player on the squad got one earlier this season.

Wait they gave him a FREE freakin' car!? just because he tweeted about it? 
30t6p3b.gif
I want to be a pro athlete.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

^ Chad's chick is Evelyn Lozada. CR7's girl is Irina Shayk
Ochocinco was talkin' smack on Twitter about Barca and Pique/Puyol in particular 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

^ Chad's chick is Evelyn Lozada. CR7's girl is Irina Shayk
Ochocinco was talkin' smack on Twitter about Barca and Pique/Puyol in particular 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shaking hands with Ronaldo 
30t6p3b.gif

His life is
pimp.gif
but as a player he is a complete @#$@#
mad.gif
sick.gif
all that talent yet he still flops like a @#$@$/ trips on purpose to get PKs just to get his goal count up...

Shaking hands with Ronaldo 
30t6p3b.gif

His life is
pimp.gif
but as a player he is a complete @#$@#
mad.gif
sick.gif
all that talent yet he still flops like a @#$@$/ trips on purpose to get PKs just to get his goal count up...

Dude isn't even top 10 at his position in the NFL, why is he out in Spain like he's some kind of rock star?

Back
Top Bottom