Champions League knockout stage draw

Hate all you want on "anti-football", but Inter was not going to go in Camp Nou and play an open game up 3-1 on agg.

Im just watching the 2nd Half Rreplay of this on ESPN, and noticed all the injury feigning.

Something I've always wondered is whether the time a player feigns injury is added on at the end? What about delays at taking free kicks, goal kicks?

LOL @ people saying it was some kind of tactical genius to play like that: Have all the players, including the attackers stay in the first third of the pitch, where your goal is. Samuel Eto'o made his presence felt more on the defensive end than the offensive end. The whole game was like a Barcelona power play and Inter played like Greece throughout Euro 2004.. Except that Greece actually needed to score at some point of the game to get the W, while Inter didn't give a damn about scoring, they just had every single one of their players in defense and kick the ball out of the county as soon as they intercepted it. What tactical brilliance. And they still got scored on twice.

Damn! How many games is it now that the GOAT hasn't scored a goal vs Mourinho teams? He's racking up some serious minutes.

Pique was Barca's most dangerous attacking player.
laugh.gif

LMFAO @ the most industrious club in the world only manufacturing one (offsides) goal in 60 min. with an extra man. At HOME
eek.gif
. Burns the soul.

Thought they was playing some artisans from Arsenal, but they ran into some grown ### men today.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

upset I missed the game, anybody have link to the full match?

Im just watching the 2nd Half Rreplay of this on ESPN, and noticed all the injury feigning.

Something I've always wondered is whether the time a player feignsinjury is added on at the end? What about delays at taking free kicks,goal kicks?
I'm not blaming the ref at all for yesterday's result (in fact, he was very unfair to Inter as well) but he sucked at math. Maicon's Dwyane Wade shoulder injury in the 1st half wasted a good 2-3 minutes. I thought they were going to bust out a wheelchair in the Camp Nou. Later on in the half, the Motta red card incident took another 2-3 minutes off the clock. Despite those two incidents, the ref only awarded 2 minutes of injury time in the first half.

Anyways, the ref did not impact the outcome of this match. This match was decided on the sidelines...Mourinho parked the bust and Pep had no answers.

I do not know how some people think Piques goal was offsides, there was a defender on the opposite side of the box that made it legal.

Back
Top Bottom