Chappelle on Depression

The problem is you have a bad attitude about starving to death.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

I wish he'd come back.

Well he is back on the stand up circuit. I saw him a couple of weeks ago in Oakland. he did 10 days in a row of shows with 2 shows per night. He kills it! So much better in his own setting then on his show. It was a hour and a half of just pure laughter. If he comes to your town....go seen him!

Some pics from my iPhone:

dave-chappelle-1.jpg

dave-chappelle-2.jpg

Owe yeah...dude got bigger too. Like he has been working out. He's not the super skinny Dave no more....but he still smokes mad cigarettes.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by raptors29

I wish he'd come back.

Well he is back on the stand up circuit. I saw him a couple of weeks ago in Oakland. he did 10 days in a row of shows with 2 shows per night. He kills it! So much better in his own setting then on his show. It was a hour and a half of just pure laughter. If he comes to your town....go seen him!

Some pics from my iPhone:

dave-chappelle-1.jpg

dave-chappelle-2.jpg

Owe yeah...dude got bigger too. Like he has been working out. He's not the super skinny Dave no more....but he still smokes mad cigarettes.

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Iknow he is here in the bay. He is doing two shows today and tomorrownight...if it wasn't yesterday and tonight. Sorry, I don't remember thedates.~

Where did you guys cop tickets, i've been looking for a minute. Tried to get tickets for a bit but they sold out hella quick, now I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated. (I'm from the Bay)

He was at a club called the New Parish in Oakland (http://thenewparish.com/). Someone told me about it and on Friday morning the day they were selling tickets, I bought them. They only put up tickets for the first 3 days and then on Thursday, they put up more. Then later I found out, he did like 3 more days.

[Edit: temporarily banned for circumventing profanity filter and using a derogatory term to describe sexual orientation]

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif
"I have not eaten in five days"

Whenever he changes his voice up I die laughing

laugh.gif
hell yea, his white guy voice always cracks me up

"These are parsnips"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom