Chappelle's Back!

Sooo Dave was in michigan the last few nights....I'm on the west coast so i didnt make it, but had a bunch of friends that hit it up. Everybody said it was terrible and he was cheeks. they said he kept saying 'i dont have no new jokes' and was smoking squares n ****. They said they show was late and he only did an hour. And then he kept clowning michigan..in michigan lmaooo.

thoughts? literally everybody, and i'm talking cats that love dave...said dude was garbo.
exact opposite of what everyone else whos seen him recently is saying. maybe michigan's crowd was wack? i dunno. he KILLED all 4 shows in tampa and orlando and miami.

Came across an article earlier saying he tanked in Detroit. Folks wanted their money back because he was slurring and smoking the whole time

I saw him in Oakland last month and he absolutely killed it. Paul Mooney was in the crowd and he did 10 mins before Chapelle and Chapelle tied his set into his.

I kinda felt bad for the 2nd show that night because it was supposed to be at 11:45, but our show didn't end until past 12:30. Dave gave no dambs :smokin

I saw him in Oakland last month and he absolutely killed it. Paul Mooney was in the crowd and he did 10 mins before Chapelle and Chapelle tied his set into his.

I kinda felt bad for the 2nd show that night because it was supposed to be at 11:45, but our show didn't end until past 12:30. Dave gave no dambs
smokin.gif
Thats bucket list dope.  How was Mooney?  

Last edited:
Mooney is a legend, man. Went to see him at Caroline's a couple years ago. Last show of the night and dude was just going after his set. Stayed on stage for about another half hour and just talked **** with the crowd.

Mooney and Chappelle the same show? That's what dreams are made of.

Came across an article earlier saying he tanked in Detroit. Folks wanted their money back because he was slurring and smoking the whole time
From what I read it was just a bad situation all around. The club didn't get people seated until an hour after the show was supposed to start and this was the second set and it was getting late. Not saying Dave shouldn't give it his all, I'd be pissed too

Waiting on that new HBO special. Was able to see Dave for the first time a few months back and he killed it

A year later and damn still nothing? :nerd: :lol:

:rofl: @ Ja Rule getting his own version of a Rush card :stoneface:

Last edited:
Got his money after all and on his own terms. [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

So between rock and Chappelle Netflix dropped 100m. Rip for what kevin hart would get right now.

Back
Top Bottom