laugh.gif

2m2ayo0.jpg

-How much he steal/get away with? somewhere around 60-70mil
pimp.gif

And last but not least...

rsxy4l.jpg

-What can I say that hasn't been said already
tired.gif

I forgot about Jamarcus Russel. good choice. He was a complete waste. Stephen A Smith went in on him last year on an episode of First Take when they asked him and Skip does he deserve a chance to be on a NFL team again. that episode was hilarious.

Vic-mackey.jpg

My dude did pretty much every illegal act you could think of and got immunity for all of it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The jury is still out on these two...

breaking-bad-season-5-image-aaron-paul-byran-cranston.jpg

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

2002_paid_in_full_002.jpg
He lost his right hand mans, his baby moms,14 ki's, his right hand mans kid brother was tortured and killed, and he was shot 9 times his damn self.... no L's in sight?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Vic-mackey.jpg

My dude did pretty much every illegal act you could think of and got immunity for all of it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The jury is still out on these two...

breaking-bad-season-5-image-aaron-paul-byran-cranston.jpg
Vic was the dirtiest cop of all time. Dude made Alonzo look like a saint. Things coulda ended ALOT worse.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

2002_paid_in_full_002.jpg
He lost his right hand mans, his baby moms,14 ki's, his right hand mans kid brother was tortured and killed, and he was shot 9 times his damn self.... no L's in sight?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

imagine the rest of your life in jail with all of that on your mind. If your in the game you expect to take a loss but hope the good outweighs the bad. But i take that he had some l's i stand corrected 

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Dude went to paris murked everybody then diddy bopped back to america wit his sexy daughter, no dambs given
images
im gonna need a gif of diddy, boppin, with his face kind sirs

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by khemikalali

Didn't they find his !#% severeal years later hiding in South America somewhere?

Or do I have the wrong movie?
yeah..i think they got him by the time the movie was releasing or some like that.

Originally Posted by jhova718

Dude went to paris murked everybody then diddy bopped back to america wit his sexy daughter, no dambs given
images
im gonna need a gif of diddy, boppin, with his face kind sirs

images

Lol dude killed the sheik and everything

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

images

im sayin tho
laugh.gif
he got the guy ran over by the truck , kidnapped a +%%@*$, killed like 10 pimps and destroyed lots of trailers, shot his mans wife and held him hostage, killed thise guys that kidnapped him,killed the guy in the elevator, killed the henchmen then killed a sheik and walked away with what? a gunshot wound and broken arm
pimp.gif

icYTMm.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

images

The streets were taken away from him. He won't be able to last with the suits.
Um he walked out on the suits in the last episode.  He gave up the streets, then said nevermind and got back to the block

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

images

im sayin tho
laugh.gif
he got the guy ran over by the truck , kidnapped a +%%@*$, killed like 10 pimps and destroyed lots of trailers, shot his mans wife and held him hostage, killed thise guys that kidnapped him,killed the guy in the elevator, killed the henchmen then killed a sheik and walked away with what? a gunshot wound and broken arm
pimp.gif

icYTMm.gif

well they have a sequel that handles this issue
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Vic-mackey.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Vic was that dude...but similar to Marlo, he lost something...His family
I wish John Travolta's character in Taking of Pelham 123 would've gotten away with it....I was really pulling for him!

Back
Top Bottom