Characters Who Got Away With It? No Ls in Sight

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by casekicks

Thank God nobody gives 2 turds about your opinion.. GOAT..

He's 100% absolutely right though, Jordan is one of the worst owners in the history of the NBA... 
Jordan is rich, guy... he doesn't need you to protect him on the internet. Don't get your feelings caught.

Didn't Jordan just become majority owner?

You dudes really think you can manage a basketball organization because you do well on NBA 2K with trade overrides... it doesn't work like that.

Am i mistaken or were the Charlotte Bobcats a $%%%+%% expansion team founded less than a decade ago?

How many rings do the Grizzlies have?

or the Raptors?

I'll wait...
Dog its not even about rings, its about any sort of marginal success.  The Raptors and Grizz have both 5 playoff appearances.  Jordan just hired an ASSISTANT college coach as his head coach.  The team only won 7 games last season...my real question though is...why are you going so hard to defend dudes honor?

Oh yeah his sneaker line keeps giving us terrible releases...and lets not forget the fullzip hoody with his face...

i happen to respect him not only for making history becoming a majority owner but I also believe that some of his moves as a majority owner will one day be celebrated.

sure Brian shaw should have gotten a longer look from CHA but i think the current coach will be okay with their young prospects. Sloan would have been expensive (another move that could have been criticized)

at the end of the day my support doesnt come from his clothing line or history in basketball as much as it comes from my habit of cheering for the underdog. im a cleveland fan man
happy.gif

A couple  people saying O.J. Simpson like he isn't in jail right now on some ******** charges.  Alot of people clearly turned there back on him after 1994.

How exactly does OJ and my idol Ed Curry make the list? Oh nvm just realized Curry got away from the knicks
laugh.gif

http://www.theliberaloc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/****-cheney-****-cheney-gwb-george-w-bush-43rd-president-political-poster-1262599511.jpg
The ultimate gangster, the only person who I've ever heard shot someone and then made that person apologize to him for getting in the way of the gun. Straight G #%*#

Back
Top Bottom