Charles Hamilton is a BEAST!!!

There's only 3 good young rappers:

Blu
Charles Hamilton
Wale

In that order. Blu is amazing. Charles Hamilton is VERY talented. Wale is talented as well.. but I wonder what a Wale album would sound like. I'm prettysure I know how a Blu or CH album would sound.

I haven't listened to Drake, I know he's NT's favorite up-and-coming rapper though
laugh.gif

As far as Blu: listen to Blu & Exile's Below The Heavens.

He usually teams up with a different producer for his mixtapes.

Jonson & Johnson
(So)ul Amazin' is probably his most versatile mixtape.
The Piece Talks
and his most recent HerFavoriteColo(u)r

I'd suggest (So)ul Amazin' and Below The Heavens.

The kid is an animal.

thanks i will be sure to look for that tape...

as far as drake goes, i had never even heard of dude... my boy seeko told me to go his new tape so far gone and i really enjoyed it, so i would recommend thattape to anyone.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Nah I hate him I remember one interview when he tried to show Budden up cuz he could spit off the dome and Budden admitted he couldnt and Budden wrote a lil something right quick and shut this dude up

thats a lame reason to hate some1 if that is in fact your reason
if sum1 did that in a cypher u wouldn't be praising em, you'd be like they cheated
that's sorry and I like Buddens

I like what he did on "Every Charles Hamilton's Ex Girlfriend's Worst Nightmare"

The way he remixed Kanye's "Amazing" is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

laugh.gif
its plain as day...dudes judge him by his swag before his music. Niketalk likes Wale because he wears the same shoes and whatnot and he talks about things our "scene" can relate to and CH gets no love cause he looks like that one weird kid in the hood and dresses like thae one black kid that works at gamestop that swears he got the best job on the planet
laugh.gif
. Personally I could care less about him at this point but if this is the "future" then I gotta get with it somehow...I think he's mediocre at best though.
I agree, but imo they both sound alike. Don't understand how folks like one but not the other.

Back
Top Bottom