Cheating.......Does everybody do it?

Originally Posted by ediaz411

im only 19 and i actually cheated today for the first time no lie. sometimes you need something different imo

I'm 18, been with my girl for a year and a half. Never cheated on her, she's been faithful. If you need something different, why not talk to your girl/boyfriend about it then try something new rather then cheating?....
But yes, it does seem like everyone's cheating nowadays... Hope that won't be true for us.

Originally Posted by WhitMoeLucyBrown

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

not everyone. but to me it seems like people think its the cool thing to do. but to each their own.

Its not a matter of being cool. Its a matter of not settling and finding somebody that has EVERYTHING you want
This.

The only acceptable form of cheating (in a relationship) for me is if the person finds a better one than the current and I'm not just talking about looks but personality and overall compatibility. Otherwise,
smh.gif

Then if you know you found someone better then you should respect the person you are with enough to break up with them and save them the hurt and embrassment. 

Exactly. If you think you found someone better for YOU and more compatible, then why not break it off with your significant other rather than cheat on them and hurt them and do all of that behind their backs? Cheating is just disgusting,vicious, selfish, and a cruel act.It brings out the worst in people and shows that the cheater has very low morality, is filled with cowardice and weak in character.   

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Exactly. If you think you found someone better for YOU and more compatible, then why not break it off with your significant other rather than cheat on them and hurt them and do all of that behind their backs? Cheating is just disgusting,vicious, selfish, and a cruel act.It brings out the worst in people and shows that the cheater has very low morality, is filled with cowardice and weak in character.   
laugh.gif
Give me a break. Filled with cowardice and weak character? Your character shouldn't be judged on one action. It's the person as a whole. I know a dude who has cheated on his gf but is a good person at heart, has character, and will be there for you in a flash. Some people have cheated on exams, but are good people with great character. It's ridiculous to label someone off of something as petty as sex. Sorry to say, but you just sound like a bitter girl who's been cheated on (and you already said you have), so cut the "villain" fables.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Give me a break. Filled with cowardice and weak character? Your character shouldn't be judged on one action. It's the person as a whole. I know a dude who has cheated on his gf but is a good person at heart, has character, and will be there for you in a flash. Some people have cheated on exams, but are good people with great character. It's ridiculous to label someone off of something as petty as sex. Sorry to say, but you just sound like a bitter girl who's been cheated on (and you already said you have), so cut the "villain" fables.

*claps*

well said.

laugh.gif
hzcpHGYzFq9nhvqp84QnPSgRo1_1280.gif

Sometimes there's stuff that I've wanted to do to a jump that I didn't wanna do to the wifey. Also, pent-up frustration etc leading to OD name calling and general vulgarities that I wouldn't want to expose the girlfriend to.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yikes.

I smashed a chick yesterday
devil.gif

& after we did the deed she told me she had a dude
embarassed.gif

Then she told me "It ain't cheating if he ain't giving me the D."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
How are you equating cheating on exams to someone cheating on their significant other? No, you give me a break.
laugh.gif
Yes, someone who cheats on their significant other has weak character and is filled with cowardice. How are they not weak people with very little discipline and how ar they not cowards for going behind their significant other's backs?

How about if this is not one action and a one time thing? Being drunk one night and going off cheating ONE time and then confessing to it and actually feeling guilty and never doing it again is different. But repeatedly cheating? Having an affair behind your significant other's back? How is that not being a filthy scum? Of course, as humans we are infallible and we make mistakes. However, what is most important is how you learn from mistakes and how you handle the after effects.

Repeating cheating offenders who continually disregard the emotional and psychological damage they are inflicting on their significant other, as well as the risks they are taking with their significant other's sexual and overall health, are dishonourable people. They are liars who are selfish and self-centered and want what they want regadless of the harm they inflict and do to others. That sounds like a filthy scum to me. I will judge someone on their character on what they do to me and also how badly they treat others. You do me wrong in a hurtful way or others too, don't care how nice you are to some other people, doing something that bad will overtake your character to me and I will most definitely judge you in a bad way.  

Once you get an actual serious girlfriend for 5 years and a half, and then she goes behind your back and has an affair with someone else on and off for 1 year and a half, come back to me and dare tell me that she is not a filthy scum ++@#% because she happens to be good person at heart, has character, and will be there her friends in a flash. 

laugh.gif
How are you equating cheating on exams to someone cheating on their significant other? No, you give me a break.
laugh.gif
Yes, someone who cheats on their significant other has weak character and is filled with cowardice. How are they not weak people with very little discipline and how ar they not cowards for going behind their significant other's backs?

How about if this is not one action and a one time thing? Being drunk one night and going off cheating ONE time and then confessing to it and actually feeling guilty and never doing it again is different. But repeatedly cheating? Having an affair behind your significant other's back? How is that not being a filthy scum? Of course, as humans we are infallible and we make mistakes. However, what is most important is how you learn from mistakes and how you handle the after effects.

Repeating cheating offenders who continually disregard the emotional and psychological damage they are inflicting on their significant other, as well as the risks they are taking with their significant other's sexual and overall health, are dishonourable people. They are liars who are selfish and self-centered and want what they want regadless of the harm they inflict and do to others. That sounds like a filthy scum to me. I will judge someone on their character on what they do to me and also how badly they treat others. You do me wrong in a hurtful way or others too, don't care how nice you are to some other people, doing something that bad will overtake your character to me and I will most definitely judge you in a bad way.  

Once you get an actual serious girlfriend for 5 years and a half, and then she goes behind your back and has an affair with someone else on and off for 1 year and a half, come back to me and dare tell me that she is not a filthy scum ++@#% because she happens to be good person at heart, has character, and will be there her friends in a flash. 

tumblr_l16sud90nK1qzc4eao1_1280.gif

I don't really want to get involved with this argument....errr "discussion". lol

All I'll say is ..not everybody cheats.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Number one, you still sound bitter.

Number two, when people are in their early/mid 20's, early 30's or whatever... you just can't expect to have sex with the same person forever. It's unrealistic. UNLESS... said person doesn't enjoy sex, or looks like MacGruber. People make mistakes and it's expected in long-term relationships. It happens. It #%@%@ happens. Priests touch little boys. It happens.

Number three, there's a lot of intangibles to this, but just understand that no one is perfect. Many people have the "I only live once" syndrome and fulfill as much of their 'wants' as possible. It's human nature. Sometimes "living to the max" overshadows the "right thing".

I think its life.

If you enter a relationship, the chics perfect, but you want to try other things, you either sacrifice that for the one - or just break it off and test your luck. Have fun now and regret later? Or vice versa..

Its all bout sacrifices IMO.. up to you which you chose to sacrifice.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by tim teufel

the term cheating is ******ed. as men we are required to cheat,its in our nature. the only way a man isn't cheating is cause he has no options.
there is some truth to this.  When its easily accessible its extremley hard not to do.  There are prob 1% of people out there that have met their "solemates" and never lust after another woman/man.  But if you are under the age of 30 and its right there for the takings....hard to say no sometimes.

Also i am assuming that the people that are saying "I would never cheat" have never been cheated on.  Because once it happens to you its a different mind set.  You are thinking "why not she will prob cheat on me anyway might as well"

everything this man just said.

Number two, when people are in their early/mid 20's, early 30's or whatever... you just can't expect to have sex with the same person forever. It's unrealistic. UNLESS... said person doesn't enjoy sex, or looks like MacGruber. People make mistakes and it's expected in long-term relationships. It happens. It #%@%@ happens. Priests touch little boys. It happens.

Number three, there's a lot of intangibles to this, but just understand that no one is perfect. Many people have the "I only live once" syndrome and fulfill as much of their 'wants' as possible. It's human nature. Sometimes "living to the max" overshadows the "right thing".

This got me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Of course I am bitter, I have the right to be. I still deal with the effects of the hurt that has been caused to me. I have great insecurities because of it and I have huge trust issues when it comes to the opposite sex. I understand that you are saying it happens. No argument there. Yes, +@%% happens and people do really nasty and %!%@#% up things. But, that does not mean it should be justified or accepted. I have a right to think of repeating offenders who cheat on their significant others as seflish cowards and weak minded people because of my experience and because of the harm they inflict on others. I have zero tolerance for cheaters. It is not something lightly to mess with. You cheat on the wrong person and some will kill. It is no joke to mess with someone's heart like that. 

One more thing, yes it is realistic to commit to one person, and have sex with only one person forever. If you make a commitment to remain in a monogamous relationship which is agreed upon by both parties, then you made that pact of loyalty to not cheat and have sex with others. However, if monogamy is not for you and you want to have sex with others, you are all the more welcome to break it off with the person or go get with someone who agrees to polygamous or open relationships. So why cheat on someone if you made a pact to remain in a monogamous relationship? 

everyone has a right to be bitter...but what does one gain out of being bitter?

you set yourself back with that mentality...and keep yourself from moving on from it...you get stuck

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

everyone has a right to be bitter...but what does one gain out of being bitter?

you set yourself back with that mentality...and keep yourself from moving on from it...you get stuck
I agree with you Pabs. But then again, it is a huge healing process, and it is all these steps you have to take and overcome to get over all that. Trust me, I have come a long long long way. I still have a lot of things to work on to get over it completely. But, maybe I never will. Everyone deals with pain and hurt differently. 

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Of course I am bitter, I have the right to be. I still deal with the effects of the hurt that has been caused to me. I have great insecurities because of it and I have huge trust issues when it comes to the opposite sex. I understand that you are saying it happens. No argument there. Yes, +@%% happens and people do really nasty and %!%@#% up things. But, that does not mean it should be justified or accepted. I have a right to think of repeating offenders who cheat on their significant others as seflish cowards and weak minded people because of my experience and because of the harm they inflict on others. I have zero tolerance for cheaters. It is not something lightly to mess with. You cheat on the wrong person and some will kill. It is no joke to mess with someone's heart like that. 

One more thing, yes it is realistic to commit to one person, and have sex with only one person forever. If you make a commitment to remain in a monogamous relationship which is agreed upon by both parties, then you made that pact of loyalty to not cheat and have sex with others. However, if monogamy is not for you and you want to have sex with others, you are all the more welcome to break it off with the person or go get with someone who agrees to polygamous or open relationships. So why cheat on someone if you made a pact to remain in a monogamous relationship? 
As said earlier, there are a lot of intangibles. You can't box every person into one category because of a personal experience. What if a dude keeps the secret and the chick never finds out? Is she hurt? Absolutely not. You're assuming everyone can't cover their tracks, AND that people want to willingly end a solid relationship.

As said earlier, there are a lot of intangibles. You can't box every person into one category because of a personal experience. What if a dude keeps the secret and the chick never finds out? Is she hurt? Absolutely not. You're assuming everyone can't cover their tracks, AND that people want to willingly end a solid relationship.
I just think that cheating is completely avoidable. Like I said, if you made that pact to remain in a monogamous relationship, then why are you cheating in the first place? Why be a cunning snake and betray like that? Why not just break it off before you even cheat to fulfill your desires or if you think the grass is greener on the other side? If you are cheating, then that monogamous relationship is not for you. 

I'm
roll.gif
at all the people comin in here sayin they will never cheat, think their s.o will never cheat on them or think that cheaters are such bad people.

I've cheated on every single girl I've been with and none of them would ever believe me if I tell them I cheated on them, cause I've honestly been that good of a bf.
I once tried to tell my ex that I was cheating on her just so she would break up with me and she told me she knew I was lying and I wouldn't do that to her. I always make it clear to any chick I mess with that I have a girl and this will not be anything serious, so my cheating never affects my girl.

Sad thing is, the majority on chicks I've cheated with were in relationships themselves. You are only as faithful as your options and when u have a lota options it becomes hard to keep saying no.

cheating is avoidable, sure....but it seems as if its part of the human culture now..sure here and there u meet s or omeone who wont cheat...but how many ppl around them probably cheat on their SO? ...ppl will cheat for whatever reasons...to fit in, habit..sex addiction, etc.

I used to believe in that if u want other partners then just drop your relationship and do you...it aint that simple though....ppl always want to have that fun and come back to what's a comfortable situation....its greed, ppl wont settle for the minimum these days

and no matter how long the process is or how ppl react to pain differently when it comes to cheating...at the end of the day its still a choice to move on..when you find out someone cheated on you..the power is in your hand to leave that %$@! behind...it aint easy but its still your choice to make a move

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by RKO2004

For the people that cheat, do you care about your SO?

I've never personally cheated, but sometimes I feel like it's a physiological thing. People care about their significant other, but at the same time would rather take care of urges with people they're not emotionally attached to, then to break up and start over in finding a mate.

In other words, people want to have fun but be able to come home to someone they love. A lot of people see sex as casual.

Personally, I don't think having sex with the same person for the rest of my life sounds very exciting. It isn't, fact.
open relationship = no cheating.  i think my current gf and i are going to explore this route in the future.  we get along great, never really fight, make each other laugh... all that good stuff, great chemistry overall.  we've had conversations about this issue and we have similar ideas about wanting to have other sexual partners in the future.

its hard knowing another man is getting it on with the girl you love but i will be able to do the same(threesome with my gf and random females is something i am looking forward to).  we've only been together for a little over a year so who knows, but the possibility of a future open relationship with her doesn't sound like a bad deal.

we don't really want a traditional family or even get married... more like "life partners".  we don't want kids of our own seed/egg... we would want to adopt when that urge to nurture a child comes about.  we are still in our early/mid 20's... so that would be 10-15 years from now. 

example: http://thedailyvoice.com/...ut-her-open-r-002576.php

roll.gif
i swear man people now adays

Back
Top Bottom