Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

all PM sent...... damn i go to sleep and when i wake up i got like 20 PM.. ."lol i actually feel popular
i better get some damn kudos i dont know what they do but i want some damn it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

all PM sent...... damn i go to sleep and when i wake up i got like 20 PM.. ."lol i actually feel popular
laugh.gif
Kudos to you sir ....

laugh.gif
I'll go ahead and use my first post to say thanks for the help!

laugh.gif
i had 61 visits on my page today... why dont i have 61 more kudo's???...
laugh.gif
i dont really care about kudos.. as long as NT got their pairs andeveryone is good its coo..
this is how all releases should be.. if NT gets the info we should all send each other PM then when we are done.. give the lurkers a chance after we are allsatisfied

]yea you do care about kudos...youve mentioned it 12 times.

What does it even mean to have kudos? seriously, what does it do for you? Up your rank or something.?

Ill give ya kudos for helping out everyone.....

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

What does it even mean to have kudos? seriously, what does it do for you? Up your rank or something.?

i have no idea what kudos is.... i dont think it does anything... i was just in it for the hype

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

i have no idea what kudos is.... i dont think it does anything... i was just in it for the hype
Ok, ha, I gotcha...I dont think anyone understands the kudos things...but you did seem pretty intent on getting them.

In it for the Hype.....Heard!!

Peace

I don't know why I waited so long to buy these, but definitely copped the last pair of 11's at DTLR for retail. I was definitely
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom