Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Originally Posted by JDAM1

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

No youre abso right...theyre not...but then again.....sunbursts crack after 4 hours...thats 300 wasted...so its a 2 way street...and I play ball for a living and just rather collect jb over am

and yea..no doubt NB is the top sneaker company in the world\\

Check out the Miros they produced for the end of year..then check out JBs Miros.

So now you play ball for a living??? Just about 2 months ago you were going to "summer school" for Medical School? Med School is year round. Your 700 posts in 2 months are bad enough. You post so much bs you can't keep you stories straight.
laugh.gif

med student turned pro ball player in just 2 months..
roll.gif

WOW..."play ball for a living " is an expression = you are BOTH stupid my friend.....that doesnt actually meanthe Bulls signed me as a free agent!!!!
roll.gif

take things so literally, and who cares about my post count....i guess you do!!!!!!!
It means i play ball in back yard alot!!! Ya know...walk out side and shoot hoops.....and could easily crush your %%*

I collect shoes, play ball and study............what do you do = =

Pre med ends this christmas!! I am then going to MUSC for 5 years!!

and yea dumbarse, i just finished summer school!! I have about 2 months off a year!!!! I bust my %@+ studying!!! Im not here to prove anything to you - ...and im not #!$%%@%%*%%#......i dont post bs either...

that makes no sense...it is summertime you idiot!

WHAT AN IDIOT....KEEP HATING LOOOSER

I feel soo baad for sheltered kids......."Pro ball player in 2 months" LMAO

Grow up kitten - - My priorities are family and school - you gotta problem with that - or like my life soo much you have to hate on me...thats fine, I actuallylike haters. lets me know Im doing big things!!

Come and give me a visit - or sit down and suck your thumb - Ive contributed plenty to this thread, to have you crack on me -

Hello - lets grow up dude - were here for shoes - I do not need to prove anything to you 2 fools!!

wheres your neon 95s at by the way? have you posted pics? or just go through the posts to crack on ppl your jealous of?

Dr

youre right blackred.... its abso stupid to hate on someone - words have no meaning on here......they ACTUALLY took that literally -

"play ball for a living" = you guys are toooo sheltered -

Im cool with ya picking on me by the way.

what a bunch of kidney stones !!!

Yo AJFlint13 I'm not going to lie...when you said you play ball for a living I took it as in you were playing professionally or trying to make it...likemost of us on here when we were younger.

But, I could care less shoes is nice, and I'm kind of mad that I didn't double up.

I went on the hunt for neons, but couldn't find any. Oh, well. I found these lavas for 80 bucks though.
I'm not wearing them with pink laces.

3b03545f4e1e8b996e283eeb3920b42ac44966b.jpg

the shoe store in life plaza in 626 so cal still got the 10.5 if anyone wants it...they still have the 7/16 pack also size 9.5

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo AJFlint13 I'm not going to lie...when you said you play ball for a living I took it as in you were playing professionally or trying to make it...like most of us on here when we were younger.

But, I could care less shoes is nice, and I'm kind of mad that I didn't double up.

Heard - but obviously everyone knows in focusing on Medicine , so bball wouldnt even be an option. Most of yall on here tried to make it as a pro?

Na, just like playing for kicks and cardio benefits!! anyways...I want to double on this shoe as well, bbuuuutt i decided to double up on the Neon 95/360 Hoa .Bc it is a much better shoe than the 08s.....so im just gonna rock mine to the floor for the next 7 years!

peace out

Originally Posted by str8fromvallejo

AsianImage wrote:

Yeah..I really hate to be a hypebeast but..man...these shoes are just soooo great. I wore them all day at a friend's bbq today. We ate, played some
guitar hero and then some poker. I swear I got soooo many compliments on these shoes.

The NEON just POPS in the sunlight. I swear you rock these and people are staring at your feet. The whole day, peeps were staring at the kicks. After the
BBQ, I went to get gas...walked in to the store to get a drink...everywhere I went...peeps were just looking. Man these shoes are not only comfy but the
PERFECT shoe for a sunny So Cal day. I was sooo happy I had these on today.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

hoping that turf place still has some left.. gonna call when they open

edit:
if this turf place supposedly got a restock does that mean other spots will get restocks as well?

I got amped cuz I seen these in a store in brooklyn....I went in and when I flipped the kicks over.....it said $225....smh.....guess I won't be gettinthese....props and congrats to those who did cop

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

9.5 up in the Eastbay Vault RIGHT NOW

and you can even add it to your cart.. that wasn't there this morning... [crosses fingers hoping a sz10 pops up next]

Back
Top Bottom