Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Neo 39 still has a few sizes left. I found this other spot that is selling them for 5 bucks under retail. hit me up if you're in the LA area and I'lltell you what spot it is.

in nyc they have them at drjays. they got them in on friday. i copped mine at dr jays on 125 st in harlem for retail. not trying to pay 170-200 $ . itbonkers. i was at dr jays on 34 st and they have them also . so go to your local dr.jays and check.
grin.gif

Thanks dawg569. Ordered them the night you put the info up. I'm in Socal so mine should be here Monday, shipping from Sylmar.

Originally Posted by harlemgirl23

in nyc they have them at drjays. they got them in on friday. i copped mine at dr jays on 125 st in harlem for retail. not trying to pay 170-200 $ . it bonkers. i was at dr jays on 34 st and they have them also . so go to your local dr.jays and check.
grin.gif

THANK YOU for that.. def gonna hit up dr jays on 34th tomorrow

Originally Posted by madsigner

for those in nyc they do not have them at niketown, dqm, stussy, nort/recon

alife has them, not sure on sizes
michael kay has them, i know they have 9.5 and no 13
clientele has them for $200. didnt bother to ask on sizes.

thats as of this morning
I braved the torrential downpour in NYC today just to get these. Here's the NYC stock rundown as of Sat 6/14:

Transit/Michael K: No 13, definitely only one 14, but I think this may be the last of all pairs - $160
Clientele: Never got any over size 12 and only had 20 pairs, but they still have some left - $200
DQM: Because I bought the last pair, they dont have any anymore. I had to cop a 14 but I need a 13. Anyone wanna trade, hit me up! - $140
Alife: They have a 14 def, but not sure about other sizes. Def no 13 - $170
Premium Laces - def no 13, but may still have a 14 - $175
Training Camp - Sold out - $140
Niketown - Don't have. Some there say they will get them, some say they wont. Who knows. But it wont hurt to keep checking
Foot Action on 34th - Some there say they will get them, some say they wont. So same deal...keep calling and checking
Foot Locker on 34th - Wont get them cause Foot Action is the store that carries Air Max 95's for their account
Nort/Recon - Dont have

Spots in Queens
Moe's Sneaker Spot in Jamaica Mall on 165th st. - I copped the last 13, but they got some other sizes left - $165
Sneaker Choice in the same mall - Full stock because they just got them in - $180

My feet hurt running around today, and with all the rain that came down today, I'm took up mad time out of my day. But hope all this info saves you guystime on your quest.

if you guys still need a pair...give proper a call. they will ship....well that is if they have any in stock still

Got them and the mowab 90's from UNDFTD silverlake. They even hooked me up with a free laker tee (not the odom tee cuz those are sold out). They still havesome sizes left and should still have tees. Def should hit them up if you're in the LA area.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

any places in europe have these?!

Nope, stateside exclusive... Europe gets enough tight retros as it is, it's time for the US to get some love.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Nope, stateside exclusive... Europe gets enough tight retros as it is, it's time for the US to get some love.

JD already got them, like 6 months ago.

For dude that asked about the laker tee...it's a gold tee that says weapresent los angeles in purple (reference to the converse weapons), and on the backjust says converse and Undefeated. Not a bad tee since it was free. Dude there said that they got the tees from converse since they sold out of the odom teesand were giving them out with all purchases.

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

Originally Posted by s dubl

soo that must mean the chilli 95s are coming to the US...???

not really, JD gets tons of *#%@ we dont get. they could but probably not.

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

soo that must mean the chilli 95s are coming to the US...???

Maybe.....check ebay tho. I got a pair like 3 months ago for 165 shipped.

and i didn't get a chance to hit up the city as planned.. there goes any hope of getting these

crossing my fingers really hoping they pop up on nike again or PYS stocks em

Damn, I forgot about that. Hopefully these aren't the last to hit the US.

Back
Top Bottom