Checking Girl's phone... Vol. Trust Issues

im goin through the same BS real talk family i would say if u love her and u want to b wit her for a minute just don't even check the phone make yourselfoblivious cuz u gon get hurt in the end my dude
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Wait, so ya'll cats seriously think it's wrong to check ya girls phone?
laugh.gif
I know for a fact girls secretly like it. Women front all the time like they don't like getting checked. For us dudes it's lose lose. If we don't check we don't care, if we do, we are nosy.
smh.gif

What makes you think we would like that? Where did you learn this fact?
I'm saying.

Who told you that bs?

"Fact"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HyphySole

I dont give a crap what anyone says, If you're my girl, I will look through your phone as I damn well please.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This man speaks the TRUTH.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I dont give a crap what anyone says, If you're my girl, I will look through your phone as I damn well please.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
youse nt guys, i swear. I remember that pookieman threadwhere his girl was doing the same thing, he damn near chrisbrowned her and ya'll cosigned like a mfer, like "i need my privacy".

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
youse nt guys, i swear. I remember that pookieman thread where his girl was doing the same thing, he damn near chrisbrowned her and ya'll cosigned like a mfer, like "i need my privacy".
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I know for a fact girls secretly like it. Women front all the time like they don't like getting checked. For us dudes it's lose lose. If we don't check we don't care, if we do, we are nosy.
smh.gif

I'm saying.

Who told you that bs?

laugh.gif
My ex would go off onme all the time because I didn't trip about her goin to the club, and didn't check her phone. Girls take it as you notcaring, and no not just the immature ones. You can go ahead and lie via internet, but it has been a common problem for me and my friends
laugh.gif

Edit: AKA the paul knows what's up
pimp.gif

^ But that's the point. Make her feel like you don't care...Then females for some odd reason will go all out to try and make you show that youcare...Wanting you even more.

man I don't check females phones........because I dont give a %+$#.......and they better not touch mine...

How do you guys go through peoples phones? Wait for them to leave the room? Ask them to see it?

Dude has left his phone right in front of me when he walks out of the room for a while, even gives it to me to hold when he doesn't want it in his pocketsand i'm like
grin.gif
but i never do it. Then if you DO find something yougotta come out of the psycho untrusting closet and admit you went throught it.
smh.gif

I would never check my girls phone. Its a privacy issue. But apparently you did. Im not gonna say if you were right or wrong but you saw it and didnt like whatyou saw. Cut her its just gonna get worse

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm saying.

Who told you that bs?

"Fact"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love having my privacy invaded!
laugh.gif
That speaks a lotabout the type of girls you're dating...

i had a post about this a month ago bro.when i checked her phone i got attacked physically so you got off lucky. she shouldnt have anything to hide so sheshould let you go through it. anyways me and her broke up.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm saying.

Who told you that bs?

laugh.gif
My ex would go off onme all the time because I didn't trip about her goin to the club, and didn't check her phone. Girls take it as you not caring, and no not just the immature ones. You can go ahead and lie via internet, but it has been a common problem for me and my friends
laugh.gif

Edit: AKA the paul knows what's up
pimp.gif

you continue to believe my man but just to let you know that is not a fact

Back
Top Bottom