chemical spill in ohio vol. wut going on

1EA2879C-60C4-4020-B3B4-F176E5879EB5.jpeg

Did anyone have this on their car this weekend? This isn’t my picture but the same thing happened to me.

I got a brand new white car from the dealership on Wed. Drove it around in the rain on Thurs. and parked my dripping wet car in the garage. Friday morning in my garage I find this brown/fine sand like texture all over my car. I was like wtffff. Didn’t even connect it to Ohio. Until I read this thread then someone posted the same thing in the FB group for my town in NJ. (They also talked about their dogs getting sick over the weekend)

1EA2879C-60C4-4020-B3B4-F176E5879EB5.jpeg

Did anyone have this on their car this weekend? This isn’t my picture but the same thing happened to me.

I got a brand new white car from the dealership on Wed. Drove it around in the rain on Thurs. and parked my dripping wet car in the garage. Friday morning in my garage I find this brown/fine sand like texture all over my car. I was like wtffff. Didn’t even connect it to Ohio. Until I read this thread then someone posted the same thing in the FB group for my town in NJ. (They also talked about their dogs getting sick over the weekend)
Is it possible you parked near a sprinkler?

Nah fam. I know what hard rain/hose/sprinkler leftovers look like.

This ain’t it. It was brown dirt/fine sand texture. And I was driving around in the rain and parked straight into my garage.
HMMM, maybe we got the same thing down in DC. Noticed some spots on my truck this morning. Same as you, my truck hasn't been around any sprinklers.

Back
Top Bottom