Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

My issue is why do you keep putting that negative energy out there? Is it just for the views? If so that's trash.

Pooh has been playing damn good as of late, Write a piece about the possibilities of them coexisting and playing off each other, build optimism... Is that too much to ask? Got Damn. :smh:

" source telling the Sun-Times last week that the Derrick Rose camp hasn’t been happy with Butler’s hostile takeover to be the face of the franchise/leader, even Rose was finding it hard not to acknowledge Butler’s elite status"

When has Pooh not supported Jimmy being great? I'd really like to know this? Every interview he's publicly supported/stated how proud he was of him. Hell I remember prior to him becoming good last year, Pooh saying that he doesn't even know how good he can be yet.

The man went out and bought the man an expensive *** designer watch for being voted an all star... What more can he do to show he supports him? The article was written to say you should put your support behind Jimmy and not Derrick, I'm really really tired of this rhetoric. They want them to be divided
mean.gif
They mad.. You know news outlets, they need your attention! 

Don't give them none because we know what's good. 

Derrick Rose like having Butler. 

You have gotten all the points to disregard those trash of a writer. 

Last edited:
Anyways, Jimmy Butler for MVP and Defensive Player of the Year?

Not so far fetched right? 

My guy just told me that Schinowski recently stated that Pooh needs to concede that Jimmy is the #1 guy and just stick to being the PG that gets us in a set and let's Jimmy do his thing.

How in sam hell does that make any sense? You want him to just sit on the wing and watch? Bring the ball down, pass it and get out the way? That seems like an effective/efficient use of Derrick Rose?

My guy just told me that Schinowski recently stated that Pooh needs to concede that Jimmy is the #1 guy and just stick to being the PG that gets us in a set and let's Jimmy do his thing.

How in sam hell does that make any sense? You want him to just sit on the wing and watch? Bring the ball down, pass it and get out the way? That seems like an effective/efficient use of Derrick Rose?
Rose comment last night was, Jimmy has been playing great. he's got the hot hands and who ever has the hot hands, we gotta keep giving them the ball until they say stop. 

Last night, Derrick cut down the open lane from a Butler penetration on the baseline. Rose caught the pass with momentum and leaped into the air but lost the ball midway and sort of passed it to Taj for the dunk. 

Derrick said after the game that he was gonna dunk that ball off of Butler's pass. 

As great as Jimmy has been playing I don't think he has a snowball's chance in hell at the MVP, that award is Steph.

I think he's definitely has a shot to be 2nd team all NBA, which says a lot considering the level of play from a lot of players right now.

" source telling the Sun-Times last week that the Derrick Rose camp hasn’t been happy with Butler’s hostile takeover to be the face of the franchise/leader, even Rose was finding it hard not to acknowledge Butler’s elite status"

When has Pooh not supported Jimmy being great? I'd really like to know this? Every interview he's publicly supported/stated how proud he was of him. Hell I remember prior to him becoming good last year, Pooh saying that he doesn't even know how good he can be yet.

The man went out and bought the man an expensive *** designer watch for being voted an all star... What more can he do to show he supports him? The article was written to say you should put your support behind Jimmy and not Derrick, I'm really really tired of this rhetoric. They want them to be divided :smh:

Rose camp? def not true. Rose just wants to win.

As great as Jimmy has been playing I don't think he has a snowball's chance in hell at the MVP, that award is Steph.

I think he's definitely has a shot to be 2nd team all NBA, which says a lot considering the level of play from a lot of players right now.
While it is Steph, but if Jimmy keep this up or do greater and Bulls get get the 1st or 2nd seed. I don't see why Butler wouldn't get it. 

He hasn't missed a game yet. Those are usually what they look at also, if the player missed games. 

Steph missed some games but the Warriors didn't miss a beat. 

Butler is rising and players have no choice to move over. 

Last edited:
Seriously... We've won 5 straight, why are you mentioning anything divisive or negative?

We had 3 really good games from Pooh. Then we had 3 good games (including a great one) from Jimmy. Then we have them both play really well and that's what you write?

I'm really disappointed with the sports journalism in this town.

Anyway, I want to see Derrick get to the line more. With the two of them attacking the rim there is no reason they shouldn't average 12-16 free throws between them :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Derrick said after the game that he was gonna dunk that ball off of Butler's pass. [/COLOR]

that would've been sick... UC's top might've blown smooth off

Seriously... We've won 5 straight, why are you mentioning anything divisive or negative?

We had 3 really good games from Pooh. Then we had 3 good games (including a great one) from Jimmy. Then we have them both play really well and that's what you write?

Anyway, I want to see Derrick get to the line more. With the two of them attacking the rim there is no reason they shouldn't average 12-16 free throws between them :smh:

they should honestly average 20 ft's a g if not more

the media seems as if they were so sure rose was done & were happy writing about the mvp that quickly peaked & nose dived but now that its clear hes not done they don't know whos **** they want to be on so instead of choose &/or man up & say they were wrong they made it a derrick vs jimmy situation this season since TT's gone theres no coaching scapegoat for at least a yr or 2

Last edited:

Anyway, I want to see Derrick get to the line more. With the two of them attacking the rim there is no reason they shouldn't average 12-16 free throws between them
mean.gif
Referee are just not calling any fouls for Derrick. 

None what so ever. 

Referee are just not calling any fouls for Derrick. 
None what so ever. 

You would think that he was showing up or throwing refs under the bus with the lack of calls that he gets.

You would think that he was showing up or throwing refs under the bus with the lack of calls that he gets.
Rose has been avid about letting the refs know he's gotten hit. 

Then I saw Butler when he got foul but they didn't call it, he looked at the ref and signal where he got hit. 

BTW, Taj has been great being a starter. Hopefully Hoiberg don't change what's not broken. 

Last edited:
Even in his MVP days Rose wasn't getting those calls.
The narrative used to be that he was so athletic and that he would contort his body to avoid contact :smh:
The lack of respect from the refs is disgraceful.

I agree that Rose and Butler should get at least 20 ft's.

I also want to see at least 15 asst combined.

Last edited:
What up. Cant believe I havent checked into this thread since this season started. Ive got high hopes as I do every year. I think we are getting things together. Lets see if Rose can stay healthy, as I see him walk to the locker room.

Back
Top Bottom