Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

all star break is gonna fly then it will be back to the ********

cuz I highly doubt any triggers will be pulled over the next week

all star break is gonna fly then it will be back to the ********

cuz I highly doubt any triggers will be pulled over the next week
If anything moves, it's to make moves to lessen the salary cap. 

That's it. That's all they ever do. 

Anyways, read that the Bulls intent to give Gasol $20 mil.............. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Cousins huh? Idk about that one. I'm not sure if he is the missing piece but I don't like his attitude that's for sure. He needs to touch the rock a lot and butler n rose seem to be barely getting by with sharing it as it is...

Cousins huh? Idk about that one. I'm not sure if he is the missing piece but I don't like his attitude that's for sure. He needs to touch the rock a lot and butler n rose seem to be barely getting by with sharing it as it is...
a major part of cousins attitude is that sorry *** team he plays for, a better team and front office fixes that. if you have a chance to get boogie YOU GET HIM. 

I wont hold my breath on that Rudy trade, we've been flirting with him for over 3 years.

At the cost of getting flamed and bashed here, I feel like, right now is a bad time to trade Niko.
I really believe teams prepared for him this year, and he hit that sophomore slump pretty hard, add Fred's horrible decision to start him and then plug him in-n-out of the line ups, have really killed his psyche.
If we trade him now we'd be getting pennies on the dollar, not only that but Ill be really pissed if he goes somewhere else and he flourishes as 6th man of the year type role.

Reinsdorf probably don't care, but I guarantee if we miss the playoffs and he misses out on the playoff bonus and revenue stream from TV, seats, etc.
He will be forced to make a move....fire Gar and tell Pax to keep his nose out of personnel decisions.

MOVE PAU NOW!!!
His value will not get any higher and if we don't move him we'll lose him in FA...hopefully the FO don't plan to resign him.
Pau's production is what we hoped to have had when we signed Booz....fate is a cruel mistress.

ive been saying move pau since he said that lame **** early on... get some value from him now

Gotta move Pau, I'd rather move him than Niko right now to be honest. Like SLP said, sophomore slumps are common, not ready to give up on him or Doug just yet.

Word is, Phil Jackson have strong interest in bringing Pau in to the Knicks. 

But they don't have the players to. 

Looking like cousins it is, smh

I know he gets more buckets than gasol but I'd rather keep gasol.

I feel bitter-sweet. 

Pau has helped us in many games with his scoring and given the ability to come down crunch time with Rose in the pick-n-pop, that is unless the defense do not learn their lesson. 

Pau being able to score from mid range on his jumper and sometimes in the paint, is nice to have and thinking of him being gone with his offense, it does sting. His offense is good for the Bulls because nobody else can score aside from Rose and Butler. 

But, Pau on the other end. We all know how he is defensively. Long arms that can block shots but he doesn't move much at all. He doesn't move his feet to block shots nor to grab rebounds plus he doesn't box out; he'll flail his arms as someone out rebounds him. His pick and roll defense is terrible. His perimeter and paint defense is terrible. Again, his foot work is terrible. 

He allows too many offensive rebounds when matching up with guys who are much more aggressive. He does not show up to big games, often. 

I know there's much more but that's what I think of Pau. He's older and doesn't seem to be a match with the current young Bulls, as in personality wise. 

Last edited:
I'd be pissed if we moved Pau for Ben & Kofus, that trade does absolutely nothing for us :smh: ... I want Pau gone like most but not for a trade like that, they better be asking for Gay or trying to come up with a package for Cousins. Kofus and Ben for Pau/Snell gotta be kidding me!

I'd be pissed if we moved Pau for Ben & Kofus, that trade does absolutely nothing for us
mean.gif
... I want Pau gone like most but not for a trade like that, they better be asking for Gay or trying to come up with a package for Cousins. Kofus and Ben for Pau/Snell gotta be kidding me!
Agreed. Dynamic player (Pau) for two guys who barely get minutes... Nay. 

Let's get Gay instead.. Sheesh cmon Bulls FO

Ya read that the petition to have Gar fired is over 7,300+ signatures? ahahahha wow

if we really trade gasol to sac & gay or boogie aren't in bulls uni's by the weekend im gonna be hot ..... I want him moved but not for non factors ... cog pieces aint traded for all stars

Back
Top Bottom