Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

For 2 consecutive games Rose played way more like he used to in 2011 and 2012, explosive and shooting well.
Now the only thing missing is a slamdunk by him. And stay healthy!

He's definitely is still crazy fast when he wants to. You can see that he pick and chooses when to use his athletiscm.

Earlier, I looked up into the energy consumption usage that Noah went over the summer, Derrick rose also went there to harness body and energy usage.

Definitely did not see a win coming tonight. Glad they proved me wrong! 7 players in double figure scoring. Good confidence booster for the rest of the squad.

Rose starting to look like the old Rose (touching all kinds of wood). He can still finish better at the rim but as long as he's getting to the rim like he used to it's a good sign

Just like that, they are out of the playoff.
Think Bulls are going for the lottery

:rofl: :rofl: :smh:
Even with all the injuries we should not be this bad.

We need a good ol' fashioned house cleaning.

Get rid of EVERYONE!!
Build around Jimmy and Bobby.

mean.gif

Yall really think Jerry is gonna can anyone? Probably not right...but now, do you trust GarPax to retool? I dont.

^
I don't think he will ever fire Pax.
He will live and die with him like he did with "Krumbs".
But there is some division brewing between Gar and Pax. Gar has been taking a lot of well deserved criticism and made some public comments about him not being totally responsible for this roster, alluding to the moves made by Pax and probably the behind the scenes type stuff that goes on.

If there are two constants with Jerry is that.....
1. He cares more about that crappy minor league team on the south side (White Sox), than he does about the Bulls.
2. He cares more about the revenue stream more than anything else.

If/when we miss the playoff's, it will hurt his pocket book and he will care then.
I believe at the end, Gar is the odd man out. HE will be used as the scapegoat and ultimately be the sacrificial lamb.
Hopefully this forces Pax to hire a real GM who will be in charge of player/personnel, and force Pax to stay away and focus more on the daily operations as VP.

This team as constructed is done. All the players have run they're course and sadly they won't play for an unproven coach...it's clearly evident.
Time to part ways. We got the most productive years out of everyone and it's time say goodbye.

You don't have to be in the locker room to see that it's a toxic environment. Guys are playing for contracts and they're not gelling.

Last edited:
Lets be real. We're still gonna make the damn playoffs when everyyyyyyyyyyyyone knows that getting into the lottery is the best course of action. And for the first time in years, that Sac pick might finally be worth something.

You think so AR? you really think we make the playoff's?

You're my dude, and we both seen plenty of Bulls bball, but I really don't see them turning it around.
It hurts my heart fam, but all we got left are the Cubbies....never thought I'd be saying that.

You think so AR? you really think we make the playoff's?

You're my dude, and we both seen plenty of Bulls bball, but I really don't see them turning it around.
It hurts my heart fam, but all we got left are the Cubbies....never thought I'd be saying that.

They win 3 in a row and we back in the 5th seed...of course theyll make the playoffs. Dont want them to, but they will. I guarantee it.

this team is unwatchable right now. what a waste of players in their prime. i feel the management has done that with rose, gibson, noah (to some extent). i think they'll do that with butler and mcdermott. i really think it starts with pax and gar. they have done nothing and has wasted time.

View media item 1936632
As it stands today.

The reason why I'm so pessimistic about our chances for a playoff spot is because CHA, IND, DET have favorable schedules. Add the fact that the Wiz could get hot and were literally in the outside looking in.

I don't have any desire to see Rose, Gasol, or anyone else on this team play aside from Jimmy and Bobby. I've soured on this entire team.

Back
Top Bottom