Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

:lol: @ you guys thinking somebody wants to trade for DRose and his current contract :smh:

Ain't happening fellas.

That's the problem. With Drose inconsistent performance this year, injury prone the recent last 3 years i doubt any wise front office would want him for his current salary. Im sure teams would offer him much less when he becomes free agent.

Nikola Mirotic has lost 15 pounds since the surgery and he's not feeling well either. 

Whelp!

:lol: @ you guys thinking somebody wants to trade for DRose and his current contract :smh:

Ain't happening fellas.

Agreed.

Nobody wants any parts of this contract.

Regardless of how he plays this season or next season, he will never see another max. Owners and GM's have noticed all the baggage that comes with having him on the team.

I've been hoping that he would've developed more into a floor general type role, where he wouldn't have to dominate the ball but get more people involved and get those dimes....but that really doesn't all fall on him when everybody around you can't hit isshh or don't move and just stand around.

Agreed.

Nobody wants any parts of this contract.

Regardless of how he plays this season or next season, he will never see another max. Owners and GM's have noticed all the baggage that comes with having him on the team.

I've been hoping that he would've developed more into a floor general type role, where he wouldn't have to dominate the ball but get more people involved and get those dimes....but that really doesn't all fall on him when everybody around you can't hit isshh or don't move and just stand around.
I was just gonna say that. 

Dude was able to get 8 assist with a defensive team. 

Now, he barely gets 5 assist a game with an "Offensive" team. 

LAWD

Let's just put it out there, a lot of folks thought it was time for thibs to go, I was not one and it shows. Lots of fan and I'm sure players in that locker miss him, he did far more for that team on both side and developing a system to cater to the players he had. Now more than ever I see he was the heart and soul of the team not the players. I said it once I'll say it again between FO the arrival of that soft gasol and Hollywood Jimmy they stop wanting to do it the thibs way and they all regret it now accept maybe that waste gasol.

You watch a game you quickly see gasol can score that's it, stats look good but he could been a scorer off the bench. He terrible at defense and just fools gold against good teams or legit bigs. Never wanted him or his finesse game he may go.

Rose oddly is the bright spot game is slowly coming best we seen since pre injury. I don't even mind the missed games here and there the progress is undeniable must get mad and lead however

Doug is what plenty of us thought he be, and more than a few of us in here said go for Zach Lavine, that kid is truly flourishing.

Niko what's there to say he been a disappointment he had been pushed on us by the FO especially playing the 4 taj had earned that position but it's taj now

Jimmy offensively looks great however the team often suffers in either his need or hoiberg need to run the offense through him in a forced way, everything else stalls when we do that, but ppl see points and think this is fine. Oh and guess what Jimmy does not play great defense these days pay attention

Last but not least will not fall for hoiberg needs his certain players to flourish, he was an average college coach, and in the end a soft below avg NBA coach.

^
Gotta disagree with you on that.
If you go back and check last years thread you'll see the same comments being made about the team playing with less effort and disinterest. Granted not at the level that it's at now but it was there. Sometimes things run its course and it's better that they just split.

It was time for Thibs to go. Management just made the wrong coaching and personnel decisions.

This team is in need of a complete overhaul.
Again I won't revisit the Doug pick cause they're really is no point in crying over spilled milk.

It's time to clean house.

IMO the trigger on gasol needs to be pulled

he needs to go to the asg a bull & come back JUST to clean his locker out & go to his new team

give him to Memphis for all I care but we have to get something in return for him this season cuz otherwise he walks for nothing & were back to we should've made a bigger push for melo instead of pau ...aka back to square uno

Last edited:
I'm going on strike not buy anything of the Bulls until Jerry can get a competent team. This is terrible and Bulls are just falling.

Rose my ninja tho. He sees the writing on the wall of the Bulls team

i'm bout to stop watching. i want to be a good fan, but honestly its getting depressing.

Let's just put it out there, a lot of folks thought it was time for thibs to go, I was not one and it shows. Lots of fan and I'm sure players in that locker miss him, he did far more for that team on both side and developing a system to cater to the players he had. Now more than ever I see he was the heart and soul of the team not the players. I said it once I'll say it again between FO the arrival of that soft gasol and Hollywood Jimmy they stop wanting to do it the thibs way and they all regret it now accept maybe that waste gasol.

You watch a game you quickly see gasol can score that's it, stats look good but he could been a scorer off the bench. He terrible at defense and just fools gold against good teams or legit bigs. Never wanted him or his finesse game he may go.

Rose oddly is the bright spot game is slowly coming best we seen since pre injury. I don't even mind the missed games here and there the progress is undeniable must get mad and lead however

Doug is what plenty of us thought he be, and more than a few of us in here said go for Zach Lavine, that kid is truly flourishing.

Niko what's there to say he been a disappointment he had been pushed on us by the FO especially playing the 4 taj had earned that position but it's taj now

Jimmy offensively looks great however the team often suffers in either his need or hoiberg need to run the offense through him in a forced way, everything else stalls when we do that, but ppl see points and think this is fine. Oh and guess what Jimmy does not play great defense these days pay attention

Last but not least will not fall for hoiberg needs his certain players to flourish, he was an average college coach, and in the end a soft below avg NBA coach.

How many rings did Thibs win with the Bulls?

We arent making any in season moves, thats a fact. And i guarantee we fall to the 9th, 10th, 11th seed at some point. Then we will make a run, make the playoffs and be out round 1.

Injuries have killed us, but we arent even playing hard at this point. Im to the point where i'd rather miss the playoffs. For as much as the Jimmy and Taj picks helped, the Doug, Snell, and Teague hurt just as much if not more. Front office has to answer for that, cant have two blown picks in a row, even if they werent starters, Snell cant even give us minutes at this point and Doug isnt even getting in guys way on defense. Kept Niko overseas and wouldnt trade him because we thought he would become something special. Time for the front office to answer for this.

Its just time to move on from a lot of guys. Actually, it was time this offseason.

I don't know know what to say bros....
I'm just gonna take a shot of Glenlivet and go home. I've never seen so many people depressed at my bar.

Was this supposed to undercut my point of how great a job he did. If so Fail

Thibs had a good run. Team played hard. Stuff happened. There was no way in hell he was coaching this season. So get over it. Stop living in the past. And dont disrespect me again.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
C'mon man y'all, just cause our team is divided it don't mean we gotta fight amongst ourselves.

True. We are like a bunch of desperate people on a sinking ship.
Life goes on and the Bulls will have better days sooner or later.
The sad thing is that from 2011 to 2015 we thought we have a team with potential to reach the finals sooner or later if everyone stayed healthy and have the right attitude to win games.
Unfortunately, Rose became injury prone and his Motivation to play hard became questionable. Jimmy tries to hard to be the leader, Pau Gasol plays soft, Noah is on decline. Defense isnt great anymore.
At the moment, i think a rebuild is needed. But the core (front office) still stinks.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] look what this team is doing, ruining the forum! Thinking about sending a email to somebody on the Bulls asking for my league pass money back! Nobody should be paying to watch this crap
So glad I didn't get it. 

Back
Top Bottom