Chicks and spending the night.

The worst is spending the night with a chick and she won't let you smack...guilty plenty times..so many stories of this..so many times I ate the box and only got my back and balls massaged or a hj..wouldnt trade it for the world though lol..

TroyMcClure wrote:
The worst is pretending to still care in the morning, walk them to the car, and give them a pity kiss 
sick.gif

They ALL get the "one arm over the shoulder" hug, and the only reason I even go outside is because they have my visitors pass...sounds like you set yourself up for that OP

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

The worst is pretending to still care in the morning, walk them to the car, and give them a pity kiss 
sick.gif

Bout to call in a rain check!

Your take?
Kissing JOs? What part of the game is that?  JOs shouldn't sleep over

I only reason I let chicks stay over is because we are usually out drinking and I don't want them to get a DUI or hurt someone innocent...god damn Saint Stillin

Originally Posted by 216301baller

The worst is spending the night with a chick and she won't let you smack...guilty plenty times..so many stories of this..so many times I ate the box and only got my back and balls massaged or a hj..wouldnt trade it for the world though lol..

the honesty of this post
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

I know your just joking but in college I once put a girl on the couch for not putting out. Gave me some %%!@ about being on her P and she wasn't trying to suck me so I told her she had to get out of my room.
laugh.gif
I'm an @!$ hole and I've never thought twice about it but I always felt kinda bad for that one. She was hella mad.

I hate sleeping with someone else. It's almost obsessive. I get the worst sleep, IDK why. After smashing I always fall asleep, then end up on the couch or falling off the side of the bed... 

Depends on the girl.

Random chicks who I wouldn't trust around my stuff got to go.

Chicks I already know, welcome to stay. Company of a female is fine by me.
pimp.gif

I'm married now and live with my wife, so this is no longer applicable to me, but it used to depend who they are. If she does not drive, she is going home that night unless she's a friend. If I'm going to be seen with her in the morning, then she should  be better than average looking. However, all this is thrown out the window if the girl can make a nice breakfast.

It also becomes harder to come up with excuses when you live on your own.

As a man who lives in Queens but with most of his hookups happening with girls living in Manhattan, I almost always just go to there place instead. It's just way easier for me to smash at their apartment or dorm and either stay if I feel tired or bounce if I don't want to stay around and I'm willing to deal with the weekend trains at night.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by cap1229

Child

Explain please? Is he a child because he doesn't want her to spend the night? Let me guess, he is immature right?

(KSteezy) Op, if you are man enough to stick your manhood inside of her the least you could do is not make her drive back home at an unreasonable hour. You should let her stay and then make her french toast in the morning. Have some respect. (/Ksteezy)
laugh.gif

So much easier going to their place. I'm not too keen on a JO or a non-personal running her mouth talking about "Yeah, I've been to ___'s before," in reference to my spot in a conversation with her friends or mutual friends. Nope.

Girls like marking their territory when they stay over, too. In sly ways where only another girl will notice and the dude will just be like "meh"
laugh.gif

....what is this pity kiss nonsense???

man, if Cap were a man she/he would have buns lined up for months. you'd need an appointment just to give her/him the buns.

"sign on my door saying no you not staying with me" -avy check

Originally Posted by gllahone84

^ Yeah never believe em when they say they're cool with casual sex.

NEVER.

Had one telling me she knew I was using her, next week she got mad I didn't call her for her bday
eyes.gif

Update.

She came over, %@%* was a little weird though.

Main reason %@%* was a little weird was because she gained 15 lbs and never acknowledged it. 

She also came over with McDonalds and shared her fries but not her BigMac.

She ate that +!!% in a very unattractive way. But her ******* got bigger.

I don't even really have to do much. We smoked. I was flippin back n forth from the game and Chopped. Asked me to get a blanket.

Put her legs on me, feet on my johnson and that was a wrap.

I yawned and complain about "all" of the crap I got to do tomorrow and she basically said "I can take a hint" and left after this other show was over.

NO PITY KISS 
pimp.gif

Also, she has no Facebook, one of those real crazy types. Her friend has pics on hers but she blocked me after I smashed her and told her a bunch of lies.

I might be able to gather up some 3-4 year old myspace pics of when she was like 16-17. real pedo style if y'all that haunnngry.

Update.

She came over, %@%* was a little weird though.

Main reason %@%* was a little weird was because she gained 15 lbs and never acknowledged it. 
laugh.gif
what is she supposed to do?

After the deed, chick asked for me to set an alarm on my phone since hers was dead. I told her no. She asked why? Because that will wake me up. They havent made alarms that will only wake up one person yet. She got the hint and left.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Hell yea she can spend the night. J.O.'s know the drill. We smash, you clean my house, shower sleep, leave before noon.

Now if she's just some random freak, she has to be out by the time I finish pissing
laugh.gif
get outta here with that BS.  This does not happen in your life fam.  Dudes just typing out their dreams nowadays on NT. 

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

After the deed, chick asked for me to set an alarm on my phone since hers was dead. I told her no. She asked why? Because that will wake me up. They havent made alarms that will only wake up one person yet. She got the hint and left.

http://gifsoup.com/

I might be able to gather up some 3-4 year old myspace pics of when she was like 16-17. real pedo style if y'all that haunnngry.
Hungry.jpg

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

roll.gif
@ DC

To get on topic though, I hate it when they sleep with their head on your arm. Hate waking up in the morning with a dead arm
mad.gif
This is the worst..
One time I slowly had maneuver my arm inch by inch from underneath a beezys head so I didnt wake her up..
It took me about 20 min.. But once I got out... 

I gently tapped her to wake her up and said  "Come lock the door I gota go to work" and took off!

if know her well enough that she won't steal my $*&@.

just log off my pc for the day.
what's the worst that's going to happen, breakfast?

Back
Top Bottom