Chicks and spending the night.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Main reason %@%* was a little weird was because she gained 15 lbs and never acknowledged it. 

She also came over with McDonalds and shared her fries but not her BigMac.

She ate that +!!% in a very unattractive way.

I don't even really have to do much.

my mans you are terrible.

But hey at least you got the buns.

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

I might be able to gather up some 3-4 year old myspace pics of when she was like 16-17. real pedo style if y'all that haunnngry.
Hungry.jpg

2s8qtt2.jpg

It really depends on the situation, but back when I had my own spot my roommate and I were kickin them out left and right.
I mean, if she aint ya gf, or a potential dont let her overstep that boundary.

yo I hate when the chick spends the night, hate sharing a bed, I feel like i sleep like @**%

Couldn't imagine being married and doing it everyday???

Not to derail the thread but I seriously dislike sharing my bed how do you married dudes do it every night especially nights you not smashing???

Originally Posted by solarius49

My problem (with any woman) is after I have sex with you, i automatically hate you and dont want you anywhere near me. So if I hit it that night i will find ANY excuse to take her home.

For some reason as sick and twisted as this statement may sound to most, I completely agree. At this point, I don't really have sex with girls to get mine. I do it to temporarily fill a void inside. I do it to ease the sting of loneliness that only past relationships can provide.

Op, if you are man enough to stick your manhood inside of her the least you could do is not make her drive back home at an unreasonable hour. You should let her stay and then make her french toast in the morning. Have some respect.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

After the deed, chick asked for me to set an alarm on my phone since hers was dead. I told her no. She asked why? Because that will wake me up. They havent made alarms that will only wake up one person yet. She got the hint and left.

Keeping it 100..

Originally Posted by Retro23J

So much easier going to their place. I'm not too keen on a JO or a non-personal running her mouth talking about "Yeah, I've been to ___'s before," in reference to my spot in a conversation with her friends or mutual friends. Nope.

Girls like marking their territory when they stay over, too. In sly ways where only another girl will notice and the dude will just be like "meh"
laugh.gif

....what is this pity kiss nonsense???

hello

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Op, if you are man enough to stick your manhood inside of her the least you could do is not make her drive back home at an unreasonable hour. You should let her stay and then make her french toast in the morning. Have some respect.

Oh no he didn't..
roll.gif

Son just went along with it.. and copy and paste..

Damn, you guys are cold. I understand we all have urges, but I prefer not to sleep with anyone I that I wouldn't want to see in the morning. I guess some people will poke anything with a hole, lol.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Damn, you guys are cold. I understand we all have urges, but I prefer not to sleep with anyone I that I wouldn't want to see in the morning. I guess some people will poke anything with a hole, lol.
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Hell yea she can spend the night. J.O.'s know the drill. We smash, you clean my house, shower sleep, leave before noon.

Now if she's just some random freak, she has to be out by the time I finish pissing
laugh.gif
get outta here with that BS.  This does not happen in your life fam.  Dudes just typing out their dreams nowadays on NT. 
Now? Been like that for a while G.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT:

Method Man wrote:   The only thing you get is "banz." 

LMAO I'm mad he locked the thread after that. Rolling smileys x 1000.

spoken like a true beta male

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Hell yea she can spend the night. J.O.'s know the drill. We smash, you clean my house, shower sleep, leave before noon.

Now if she's just some random freak, she has to be out by the time I finish pissing
laugh.gif
get outta here with that BS.  This does not happen in your life fam.  Dudes just typing out their dreams nowadays on NT. 
Now? Been like that for a while G.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT:

Method Man wrote:   The only thing you get is "banz." 

LMAO I'm mad he locked the thread after that. Rolling smileys x 1000.

What thread was this??

nerd.gif

You say Beta Male but that is the truest of Alpha right there.
I am going to be a better man now. 

Experience is the best teacher.

LIVE AND LEARN

I can totally relate with this thread 100%

Like some have said earlier, I have a problem spending the night with women. After i've slept with girls I would usually find any excuse to get outta there ASAP.

Only once was I able to spend the night with a girl. We didn't have sex, but she was def one of a kind. Long story short...It's this chick im in love with and we dated for awhile but no longer together.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

spoken like a true beta male

Nothing beta bout that.

I aint gonna lie. My ex GF/JO always wants to stay over. I'm cool with it cuz I got a futon she can sleep on and i'm good. Morning fellatio is awesome

OP got footskies.

I don't care if a slam-pig stays the night. I'll set my alarm 4 hours earlier than usual, then after she dips go back to bed.

it's more a "paranoid about my stuff" thing than a "your job is done." thing.

I need to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom