Chic's staring you down to Turn you Down UnAppreciation......

well you put the sad face so I thought I did, in that case I'm just gonna laugh cuz I thought that #@@$ was 
laugh.gif

you just come off as a girl that hangs around guys not the 1 they're after but, this is from a message board perspective I could be wrong

edit: Although I doubt it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I don't know why you guys take what mytmouse says seriously, she doesn't even apply to the demographic we're talking about cuz chances are you wouldn't approach her

cold blooded 
roll.gif

I don't know why you guys take what mytmouse says seriously, she doesn't even apply to the demographic we're talking about cuz chances are you wouldn't approach her

cold blooded 
roll.gif

that was sooo not nice and harsh
30t6p3b.gif

that was sooo not nice and harsh
30t6p3b.gif

From what i've noticed.. Myt is one of the "bros"

she MIGHT be able to hang.

From what i've noticed.. Myt is one of the "bros"

she MIGHT be able to hang.

laugh.gif
*Shots fired*
roll.gif

laugh.gif
*Shots fired*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

What's so funny though? Stop playing with our emotions.

How about girls flirting but then when you ask for the number, "Oh I have a boyfriend"
indifferent.gif

your emotions tho?
laugh.gif

maybe she just thougth you were good eye candy...don't mean she has to talk to you

i know me i look everyone in the face...i don't know why i just watch people

Eye candy? She better come sample me.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Chicks be playing games

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

What's so funny though? Stop playing with our emotions.

How about girls flirting but then when you ask for the number, "Oh I have a boyfriend"
indifferent.gif

your emotions tho?
laugh.gif

maybe she just thougth you were good eye candy...don't mean she has to talk to you

i know me i look everyone in the face...i don't know why i just watch people

Eye candy? She better come sample me.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Chicks be playing games

Maybe she thinks she knows you or that you are familiar?

A bit off topic, but I have seen this happen to friends. So men approach us and try to pick us up. Then the girl who tends to be the "leader" of the pack or the outspoken one says something to brush the men off. The men get all offended and then say to her, "Well $!*%!, you fat anyway!"
laugh.gif
What? Douchebags, weren't you JUST hitting on her and trying to spit game on her? Soft heartbroken losers. :/

Maybe she thinks she knows you or that you are familiar?

A bit off topic, but I have seen this happen to friends. So men approach us and try to pick us up. Then the girl who tends to be the "leader" of the pack or the outspoken one says something to brush the men off. The men get all offended and then say to her, "Well $!*%!, you fat anyway!"
laugh.gif
What? Douchebags, weren't you JUST hitting on her and trying to spit game on her? Soft heartbroken losers. :/

Back
Top Bottom