**CHIEF KEEF**

Originally Posted by az5950

Can't Front, son is type trash...sounds just like DG Yola...and where is he now???......

i always thought this was boosie
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

dudes saying they would go to a chef/trel show seriously have a death wish lol. I can't think of a better place to catch a stray bullet than a show with both them
Especially since they both apparently beefing with Shy Glizzy (D.C. rapper, he sucks don't bother checking him out).
But what I don't get is why grown @## men are trying to throw salt on lil dude's name. Son is like 18 at MOST, if you're 30+ why are you worried about his life? 
laugh.gif
I heard that diss song
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
... why do his friends let him rap? i mean he is absolutely terrible

laugh.gif
this turned into a big chicago thread.

i saw someone mention ebk a few pages back.  i knew some rat from chicago who claimed that.  i always thought she made up everybody killer.  that girl was a mess.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

dudes saying they would go to a chef/trel show seriously have a death wish lol. I can't think of a better place to catch a stray bullet than a show with both them
Especially since they both apparently beefing with Shy Glizzy (D.C. rapper, he sucks don't bother checking him out).
But what I don't get is why grown @## men are trying to throw salt on lil dude's name. Son is like 18 at MOST, if you're 30+ why are you worried about his life? 
laugh.gif
I heard that diss song
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
We should really be asking why iLoveHipHop43..aka Wale is supporting this wack @%$ bamma, so I've heard.
and yeah, I called Wale out, because I actually want an answer to my question. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I heard that diss song
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
We should really be asking why iLoveHipHop43..aka Wale is supporting this wack @%$ bamma, so I've heard.
laugh.gif

word is dude is already with BOA on the humble... blame street money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by coryturner

A people from harvey ford heights and chicago heights are no joke real talk they just as wild as chicago people.

that's cuz most of them are from here what you think happen to all the people from state to lake...
I was born and raised from the eastside and westside of the heights this statement is not true bro

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

I heard that diss song
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

word is dude is already with BOA on the humble... blame street money
laugh.gif

I know Trel isn't with the Board anymore but are him and Wale still cool, I like the music they made together

Back
Top Bottom