**CHIEF KEEF**

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

So was anyone at Stadium last night? Shots really rang out between him & Shy Glizzy

well from what I understand ...and from tweets , Keef and Trel called Glizzy out ..Shy Glizzy ain't shoot up no club ..he ( or more than likely someone from his crew) bust their gun in the air ...keef was in DC for 2 days ..nothing happened .. and he was in the hood
laugh.gif
Soooooo .. yea The whole city is mad with Shy Glizzy right now
laugh.gif

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh85u2MrRn0YZ6LAQ9"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh85u2MrRn0YZ6LAQ9" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

So was anyone at Stadium last night? Shots really rang out between him & Shy Glizzy

well from what I understand ...and from tweets , Keef and Trel called Glizzy out ..Shy Glizzy ain't shoot up no club ..he ( or more than likely someone from his crew) bust their gun in the air ...keef was in DC for 2 days ..nothing happened .. and he was in the hood
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who is this character
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Shaze804

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who is this character
roll.gif
- can we agree that he DOES like Cheif Keef's songs?
- how big are these numbers gonna get? 100, 300, 3,000,000

- yeah he sucks 

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

i %*$#% wit shy!! he got sum bangers!! n he stay fresh!! reppin that 37 like strausburg!!
Stop it son.  He sounds like Chief Keef on helium.
DC needs to stop backing this lame borderline homosexual  $*+#$, he's making the whole area look bad.

Edit: On top of that how Shy gonna say "i'ma shoot your grandmother in her titty" and "bet you wont do a show in DC" yet you see Keef, in DC, and do absolutely nothing.  Clown.

All these anorexic thugs in skinnies in dc lol...that track with wale cool but other than that his music is weak

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

i %*$#% wit shy!! he got sum bangers!! n he stay fresh!! reppin that 37 like strausburg!!
Stop it son.  He sounds like Chief Keef on helium.
DC needs to stop backing this lame borderline homosexual  $*+#$, he's making the whole area look bad.

Edit: On top of that how Shy gonna say "i'ma shoot your grandmother in her titty" and "bet you wont do a show in DC" yet you see Keef, in DC, and do absolutely nothing.  Clown.
Dude looked real soft in that video. 

so ur jus ganna act like the LAW mixtape dont go. and his aint no way around it freestyle??
It don't. Slim can't rap, flatout. You must be in high school
You must be from bowie.
Because it's a real insult to say I'm from an area that has the biggest houses and best looking females 
laugh.gif
That's that ignorant negro mentality, no wonder you like Glizzy. Carry on.

and FTR: I aint even from Bowie.

It don't. Slim can't rap, flatout. You must be in high school
You must be from bowie.
Because it's a real insult to say I'm from an area that has the biggest houses and best looking females 
laugh.gif

Yeah bc there is no big houses in DC
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
  the insult would be you a soft #*@ @%$##. N  lmaoooo @ best lookin females
roll.gif

That's dead.

You must be from bowie.
laugh.gif

Yeah bc there is no big houses in DC
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
  the insult would be you a soft #*@ @%$##. N  lmaoooo @ best lookin females
roll.gif

That's dead.
I'm soft, but you d-riding a boy who look like he came smack out of Dupont Circle and got hushed in his own city by a 17 y.o.
F outta here slim.

And you tell me where better lookin #%**@% are at, and you better not say southside 
laugh.gif

28vwsjc.jpg

Gotta be a highschooler ...

boy why you talkin about **** riding whole time your on my cockasaki like !%%%... chill... nothin you ever say will ever matter agian cuz you said bowie got da baddest @%*%#@$.
roll.gif

southside. I said it.

N i could give a %%!* bout shy and what happened to him by chief slim. I said I +!*!!+ wit a few of his tracks now i'm a d-rider. gtf

boy why you talkin about **** riding whole time your on my cockasaki like !%%%... chill... nothin you ever say will ever matter agian cuz you said bowie got da baddest @%*%#@$.
roll.gif

southside. I said it.

N i could give a %%!* bout shy and what happened to him by chief slim. I said I +!*!!+ wit a few of his tracks now i'm a d-rider. gtf

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Aye, you win cuz, I'm out. Y'all young bammas is too funny.

Back
Top Bottom