Child molester gets naked on crowded train and rubs against woman vol. I'm appalled as a man

but in cali the sex offenders are stuck in traffic 5 cars infront of you

ca > NY

&):&/!):8/&/$:7:$:!:smile:&/&&.)6.:$:!:!:$.&&.@.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I really wonder why dudes like this cannot control their sexual impulses to a point where they out here raping 11 year olds.
...and got released on parole after only doing 3 years, which is the worst part of the story.

The criminal injustice system at its finest

disturbing, but am more perplexed at the parole after only serving three years for the rape...

I hate public transportation, especially the train :x

yea i feel you. sometimes people don't know how to act on the train fo reals. but in my experience with NYC, boston and philly, NYC is the biggest headache by far. cuz when that train traffic hits bad :smh: you *** is in that tunnel for 2 hrs. or when there is police activity...or a "sick" passenger.

or a someone commits suicide during rush hour, etc.

as if navigating nyc via the subway wasn't a long *** trek already, those delays are no joke sometimes.

yea i feel you. sometimes people don't know how to act on the train fo reals. but in my experience with NYC, boston and philly, NYC is the biggest headache by far. cuz when that train traffic hits bad :smh: you *** is in that tunnel for 2 hrs. or when there is police activity...or a "sick" passenger.

or a someone commits suicide during rush hour, etc.

as if navigating nyc via the subway wasn't a long *** trek already, those delays are no joke sometimes.
Last night I was on the train and some dude randomly comes on and begins screaming obscenities talking bout "I'm gonna kill this and that". I guess cause of the recent slashings and stabbings he had people shook cause half of them ran off the train into the next cart. And he went right along with them :rofl:

Last edited:
A few weeks ago I saw a homeless man sitting at a corner seat, pants down, **** all over the seat.

He had also rubbed his feces on the inside of the train windows. NYC is going to ****.

NYC will be going to **** when you see that regularly and it's the norm.

On some "Oh that guy? That's just ****** Pete, ******** in the corner."

The city will be fine. It's not suddenly gonna turn into Warriors or Rumble in the Bronx type mayhem. 

The city will be fine. It's not suddenly gonna turn into Warriors or Rumble in the Bronx type mayhem. 
Well yeah, of course not. Doesn't mean there isn't a serious homeless problem.
How clean NYC has gotten is what makes the homeless problem so much more blatant though.

We got rid of all the dealing on corners, crackheads, blocks of prostitution like we sent them on buses to NJ, Conn., and RI but the homeless stuck around.

Not like this, bruh. Trust me. I've been riding the train all my life.:lol:
Facts. I can say in the last 3 years, things have gotten worse. People seem even more rude on the train too. The other day I had to check someone for just pushing past me nearly took my entire shoulder off and didn't even apologize. One stop later someone else does the same thing. :rolleyes :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Though I do feel like someone should have stepped up to defend the lady and detain the pervert, it's basic man law that you never fight another man when he's naked...

Bums been ******* on the train since forever
laugh.gif
Not like this, bruh. Trust me. I've been riding the train all my life.
laugh.gif
True they usually keep their **** in their pants.

Though I do feel like someone should have stepped up to defend the lady and detain the pervert, it's basic man law that you never fight another man when he's naked...
Lowkey this.

Word to that Asian dude in that video who got butt *** nekkid when he was about to squabble.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom