Child Support Aint No Joke Fellas

At what point would you consider offing her? My baby mama knows better...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
something has to change in this country.

Yo OP, Hit up your legal office on base. I don't pay but i supervise 2 troops who do and legal can really help. Also, if you can't get the CS lowered, go to finance and talk to them about having your dependent pay increased to help you even out your pay so your not broke afterwards.

sillyputty wrote:
Originally Posted by onewearz

and people wonder why these dudes dance
30t6p3b.gif

1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif

good luck bro .......

Dudes sitting in church on sundays like...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It will work out for you OP, butyou must get a lawyer ASAP. I got 2 and I'm doing all I can to stay out the court system.

I pay the same... $800 a month. She did me the same... I was in living in Florida and she was in my hometown in Indiana when she went to court. That was almost 9 years ago. Nothing you can do...not even with a laywer. Can can only raise or lower it by a max of 15%

Damn man sorry to hear. My buddy at work told me his baby momma initial offer was 80% of his income
eek.gif

These womens be tryna ruin lives out here.

the courts calculate 17 % of your income, plus back child support depending on the child's age. At this point, your only escape is to question paternity and ACTUALLY SHOW UP in court. I don't know your situation but being overseas while there is a hearing with your seed is not exactly responsible............ All I can say at this point is be there for your kid, its not your kid fault it was born, you don't have to be friends with the baby momma, but you can be good parents.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

TERRELL OWENS
I Can't Afford My 
Child Support Payments
1030-terrell-owens-tmz-ex-credit.jpg

Times are tough for Terrell Owens -- so much so the currently former NFL star is asking a judge to lower his child support payments ... TMZ has learned. 

Owens, who is currently not an NFL roster, wants to reduce the payments he's making for a son he shares with baby mama Monique Reynolds ... because, according to his rep, he's simply not getting paid these days. 

The rep says Owens wants to make the payments a little more reasonable, adding, "His child support payments should mirror his income today and not be based on his income from over four years ago."

Owens was due in court in Northern California for a child support modification hearing on October 24, but didn't show up. His rep says his lawyers tried to reschedule, but lawyers for Reynolds refused.

T.O.'s audition for prospective NFL teams -- the one nobody showed up to -- was the next day.
i don't blame him child support for athletes is ridiculous... can't tell me the mother isn't taking 90% of that and ballin out

My boy has 11 kids........gave them a fake first name and always went to their house.

dude doesnt take care of his kids and pays no child support because they dont know his SSN or his real first name
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

IDK how he keeps getting away with it..........They all have his last name too

Its cause you didnt show up jugdes hate that and seems it as you dont care so they nail you.
Appeal it. Next hearing tell them you were fighting a war and ask for back pay(doubtful u get it)
For now try to talk it out with her. Does she hate you.

repercussions of having sex irresponsibly. you brought it on yourself. no sympathy but i hope things get better for you.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

My boy has 11 kids........gave them a fake first name and always went to their house.

dude doesnt take care of his kids and pays no child support because they dont know his SSN or his real first name
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

IDK how he keeps getting away with it..........They all have his last name too

Must be Jamaican
roll.gif

CS is no joke, I have lots of friends that used to be fly and be able to go out - now they all live bummish, and not really care

Keep your head up OP - #Ihatemybabymomma too.... I have custody of my child after about 2years of Hell - its worth it

SoleWoman,

How do you know they were having sex irresponsibly? Did I miss that part? For all we know, they could have been in a LTR, been in love, had a child, then split up. Your opinion is one of the reasons young men feel about women the way they do. Its like women are on the hunt, trying to figure out which man they can ruin his life to make theirs easier. I DO sympathize, and hope her greedy a** gets what she deserves, which is enough to care for the child, and not a penny more. Having a child is not an excuse to ruin another persons life

Back
Top Bottom