Child Support Aint No Joke Fellas

damn man that really hits hard when you said they don't care about you fighting for the nation cause it is true they obviously didn't and even slapped 800 on you a month, just keep your head up things could always be worse remember that

just try to get that reduced which it will cause based on your income they going to have to

best of luck, let us know how things work out

No,

I was disturbed by your comment because you jumped to conclusions without all the facts

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Must be Jamaican
roll.gif

CS is no joke, I have lots of friends that used to be fly and be able to go out - now they all live bummish, and not really care

Keep your head up OP - #Ihatemybabymomma too.... I have custody of my child after about 2years of Hell - its worth it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that or Trindadian 

roll.gif
roll.gif
West Indian people know how to get away with nuff things CS especially

am I the only one who absolutely loathes the term "baby momma" or "baby daddy"?

Originally Posted by Executive76

Should have copped that plane ticket or postponed the hearing.
ohwell.gif

You don't get the military. He is overseas, you can't just up and fly out the country to go back to the states.

He will be locked up for going AWOL asap.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

repercussions of having sex irresponsibly. you brought it on yourself. no sympathy but i hope things get better for you.

You serious too huh?
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

True Story: Use a glove next time. 

They break too. How I had my said, granted I'm still with the mother of my child.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

My boy has 11 kids........gave them a fake first name and always went to their house.

dude doesnt take care of his kids and pays no child support because they dont know his SSN or his real first name
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

IDK how he keeps getting away with it..........They all have his last name too

Must be Jamaican
roll.gif

CS is no joke, I have lots of friends that used to be fly and be able to go out - now they all live bummish, and not really care

Keep your head up OP - #Ihatemybabymomma too.... I have custody of my child after about 2years of Hell - its worth it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dont get it

either make sure the chick is on BC or PULL OUT

wont be me, ever.

That pull out method isnt foolproof fam you know that

My son bout to be 3 this month.... the court system says i dont owe no back pay credit me for all of what i already been paying before... but to make me and her story short we was together for about 4 years had my son in that time.. i wasnt ready to get married ended of getting shipped over seas still here now... she got preggo by somebody else blamed me for it because i wasnt there than started getting money hungry after she had the baby with the other dude dont know if she with him or not... takes me to court claims on her affidavit that she aint got no money.. court orders me to pay $800... im going to get a lawyer and appeal it...

i couldnt leave my duty station at that time was in the field.. the mail did not get to me in a timely manner and even if i wanted to fly back at the last minute a plane ticket where im at would b 2k... plus i didnt have authorization from my unit...

and to solewoman yes they still do get benefits my son has a government ID card she can go on any base she wants and shop there tax free and my son has free medicare and pharmacy care and dental the whole 9 yards...

and this $800 a month is after taxes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

SoleWoman wrote:

repercussions of having sex irresponsibly. you brought it on yourself. no sympathy but i hope things get better for you.

You serious too huh?
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

let me guess...you are in his same boat
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

SoleWoman wrote:

You serious too huh?
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
let me guess...you are in his same boat
grin.gif

Nah. No child support here.

she got preggo by somebody else blamed me for it because i wasnt there than started getting money hungry after she had the baby with the other dude dont know if she with him or not...

Am I reading this right? You are paying child support for someone elses child?!? ....

Have you gotten a paternity test yet, OP?

$144k is a lot of money. Hope she putting some of that away for lil man college fund at least.

^Nah I think he meant she had a second child from another dude so she has 2 now. So basically he paying for 2 kids. SMH at our court system.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Must be Jamaican
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

(parents are jamaican)

Females love to see a dudes pockets get raped by child support. Go make some money on your own. I'm not saying all child support is out of line but alot are.

Fight that man. You can get it reduced.

This might be a dumb question, but can the male receive child support payments from the female?

That would be pretty awesome if you got free checks in the mail for a couple thousand a year without doing anything

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

and the bad thing is me and my friends who are in the military who have more rank than me don't even pay that much for 2 kids.... i even know guys who make more than me with one kid who don't pay that much... IDK what she said at the court hearing but man did the court really favor in her side.... They don't even care that I'm over seas supporting the country and couldn't leave my job to go to the hearing.... Plus i tried to get a Phone hearing but they told me it was too late to do that because i had to schedule it within 30 days of the hearing... But they fail to understand that it takes damn near 30 days to receive mail here to know i had a court date
Why don't u get a lawyer and go back to court?

What a lot of men don't know is that if you go sign yourself up for child support ... she won't get more unless you're just really giving her pennies. But damn homey, go get that straightened out.

Back
Top Bottom