Chimay Blue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cb026cd436e79f515ef6f34dd50d5ecc5a4f1577.jpg

I have been missing out all this time!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not better than Chimay Blue. Chimay Blue is one of my favorite beers, I want to try the red one and w/e else there is.

Is this dude really comparing Blue Moon to Chimay?
smh.gif

I've been telling NT about it for a minute. Someone finally caught on. Congrats.

Anybody else comin in here expectin to see Mass? Chimay Blue sounds like a "model name."

Anyways 211 is my usual beer, I throw in some High Lifes when Im takin it easy. ive tried the Bluemoons and the other "premium beers" or whatever yall would like to call them. They are coo i guess but not worth the extra money to me!

man...i came in here thinking this was gonna be about some fine ++# asian girl...smh only come to find its about some damn drank

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Anybody else comin in here expectin to see Mass? Chimay Blue sounds like a "model name."

Anyways 211 is my usual beer, I throw in some High Lifes when Im takin it easy. ive tried the Bluemoons and the other "premium beers" or whatever yall would like to call them. They are coo i guess but not worth the extra money to me!

oh helllll naaaaaaaaaaaaah u did not put Chimay Blue in the same thought as High Lifes. HAHAHAHA 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

you gotta be the type to drink just to get drunk cause I know you ain't sippin on 211 or high life for the great flavor

chimay >>>>>>>> all

you kids don't know #%@*

there is a bar on hollywood blvd. that has chimay on TAP !!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

chimay >>>>>>>> all

you kids don't know #%@*

there is a bar on hollywood blvd. that has chimay on TAP !!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
not really that special when dive bars in sf have this on tap
laugh.gif

and this thread is just asking for people talking about how (insert malt liquor like 211) or (insert fizzy yellow beer like corona) are the best, and beer snobs coming in and scoffing at people in an elitist manner while they sip their belgian trappistes.

but yeah, tastes great, and will @%*$ you up. goes great with a good burger.

Back
Top Bottom