Chinese New Year 12s

Got 8 reserve too :lol: Wouldn't mind em but really after these right now. Nike never reserves the ones I'm after..

I think it's safe to say there won't be any of these lingering after release like those 5s last year. They been in high demand in the US.. looks like they should have sent more our way if they were sitting on Nike in Asia. Still hoping to hit on FTL app tomorrow. It's been good to me for the most part, but I always get anxious waiting for 5pm Fri while ppl are getting call backs on the manual raffles.

I missed the code . Anyone have a footlocker or FA code . I will return the favor and help you with another release .

Congrats to those who ate on the early access today!!! 
smokin.gif

Don't update your app. I updated, logged into the app and they disappeared from my countdowns, had to re-enter and now I have a 0 head start. I'm plat vip and checked in already, so I had 6 minutes, but now this -

View media item 2312721

Last edited:
Sounds like Nike is doing random drops now on snkrs.
Some people on twitter said Nike + and some said they copped off SNKRS.

Last edited:
Don't update your app. I updated, logged into the app and they disappeared from my countdowns, had to re-enter and now I have a 0 head start. I'm plat vip and checked in already, so I had 6 minutes, but now this -

View media item 2312721

I updated my app and no issues with my start times VIP as well

My app started crashing on me after it told me to update. So instead of pressing yes when it asked to update, I deleted the app and reinstalled it and logged back in and all my head starts were still there. So for anyone else I'd advise just deleting the apps and reinstalling them

Back
Top Bottom