Chinese New Year 12s

I just tweeted nike us about that bs!

Last edited by a moderator:

wow 150 pairs of Jordans
hey thats a lot from a long time of collecting them....

also its more like 150 pairs of Jordans/Lebrons/Foamposites/NSW misc.

Also size 10 sold instantly on ebay for $395

Holy moly guacamole....150 pairs I have 30 and am trying to downsize cause I feel it's dumb to have so many lol
Believe me. I've been trying to down size for a minute. I was at 220 but I had enough. Now Nike dropping OG heat and new school stuff that is killing me! HALP!

Copping 3x Space Jams for personal is a problem too....fml

what sucks about downsizing (for me at least) is that you get rid of four or five pairs, and you think you have enough room for some additions...then you go and add like nine.

what sucks about downsizing (for me at least) is that you get rid of four or five pairs, and you think you have enough room for some additions...then you go and add like nine.
this so true. started 3 years ago, now i have 120+ pairs. its a problem

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey thats a lot from a long time of collecting them....

also its more like 150 pairs of Jordans/Lebrons/Foamposites/NSW misc.

Also size 10 sold instantly on ebay for $395

Where did you store all your shoes? I saw on IG some dude has a storage unit full of shoes. I might be up to 30. But it's starting to get out of hand.

uhhh duh

kickcrew been out of 13 for weeks now.

not all of us are lucky enuf to have a footlocker app and a reserve from nike

I can tell you from a quick google search that borderlinx provides forwarding for HK UK. I think I've seen other NT members use this website for forwarding service.

Hesitated coping from Nike U.K. now my size is sold out. Didn't even try on US sites so I was trying to convince myself to spend the extra money to have them shipped to US

Nike U.K. Is selling out now
The trend I noticed with Nike U.K. is that the orders usually get cancelled due to buyers from the US not having their account setup right. So I expect to see the sizes reappear in the next few days

The trend I noticed with Nike U.K. is that the orders usually get cancelled due to buyers from the US not having their account setup right. So I expect to see the sizes reappear in the next few days

It seem like it was US buyers who bought them out

Back
Top Bottom