Chinese want their currency to replace USD as International Standard

n7131405416314096191834.jpg

doubt it considering the Yuan is trading in Hundreds as ours Dollars. I see the Euro doing that before anything. Hell I see China Collapsing from Eco issues ifanything.

Naw, Euro is toast, Friedman was right when he said Euro most likely won't survive it's first major recession. As for the Yuan, China has alwaysmanipulated it lower, but they're slowly letting loose on the reigns. I think it's gained like 16% on the dollar in the past few months??

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Naw, Euro is toast, Friedman was right when he said Euro most likely won't survive it's first major recession. As for the Yuan, China has always manipulated it lower, but they're slowly letting loose on the reigns. I think it's gained like 16% on the dollar in the past few months??
euro is toast??? the euro is worth more compared to the dollar

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Naw, Euro is toast, Friedman was right when he said Euro most likely won't survive it's first major recession. As for the Yuan, China has always manipulated it lower, but they're slowly letting loose on the reigns. I think it's gained like 16% on the dollar in the past few months??
euro is toast??? the euro is worth more compared to the dollar

laugh.gif
The euro is DONE

You guys don't read AT ALL do you? Read the link. China doesn't want THEIR currency, they want a currency like the SDR to be the reserve standard. Thedollar has de facto reserve status. You guys might want to stop looking at exchange rates and look at purchasing power parity too. The pound is much higher yetwe in the U.S. have more purchasing power with one dollar than they do with a pound (example: bag of chips here- .99, there .99 pence...you figure out who ispaying more. Our per capita income is much higher as well)

China, Japan, and all of Europe are in MUCH worse shape then us economically. It won't happen and the euro is toast.
A lot of you need to show some more nationalism and educate yourselves.

Edit: I know you guys probably still won't read so SDR: a non-existent currency which is part dollar, part yen, part euro, part pound

^thanks for the link. Just looked it up, you're right. However, I do think the whole "fall of the American empire" and comparing the U.S. to thecollapse of Rome or the British empire is hype. I don't believe it will happen.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

SOMEONE is gonna mention ZIETGIEST and all the conspiracies, I just know it.... watch

its a conspiracy when there is no facts and no proff to back it up... china/ russia and several other countrys know where the dollar is headed.... ..... downthe drain... they have been easing their way out of USD for a couple yrs but they own so much of it they cant dump it without disturbing relations with USAZEITGEIST ISNT THE COMPLETE ANSWER BUT ITS A STEP IN THE GOOD DIRECTION IF U WANT TRUTH IN YOUR LIFE FIAT CURRNCY CAN ONLY GO SO LONG BEFORE ITS IS SELFABSORBED INTO OBLIVION

i Heard about this, we pull in more annually then they do, although we owe them it would be a complete change in the system which would have every other majorcountry revamping it. to much work

I approve of any social change that brings our world closer in line with the one portrayed in Firefly

China is about to take over the world . I say give them 10 more years and they'll be the new world leader.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I approve of any social change that brings our world closer in line with the one portrayed in Firefly
You would be right If you weren't so totally wrong
smh.gif

How is it wrong, the 'Verse needs a world culture dominated by Chinese influence in order for the Anglo-Sino Alliance to be born. Its part of the basicpremise of the show you gorram piece of gos se

Back
Top Bottom