Chiptole burritos/bowls Appreciation...

Is the green salsa slept on? I usually get the corn salsa and I figure the red hot tomato and mild tomato are the most popular, but I tried the green salsa tonight (it actually looks brown) and it was TASTY! I don't like hot and it has just the right amount of heat, but it's sweet. Don't sleep.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by DtotheD

freebirds>chipotle
Yes.

but I'm no longer at UCSB so Chipotle is king for me
pimp.gif
freebirds is overrated...i can find so many better mexican joints in the bay and socal. we hit it up wednesday night for the @#$% of it and the nachos came out to $15
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

even super cucas>freebirds

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

freebirds>chipotle
Yes.

pimp.gif
freebirds is overrated...i can find so many better mexican joints in the bay and socal. we hit it up wednesday night for the @#$% of it and the nachos came out to $15
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Super cucas was allright in my book
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

the trick to getting more is talking to them in spanish.. like...............que pasa !!!!?? *smile*

lol I did this and she looked around like she was about to get in trouble and rushed to give me extra
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

freebirds>chipotle
Yes.

pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Super cucas was allright in my book
laugh.gif

maybe its just my wallet talking...i can get some good @#$ tortas and a drink for $8, while i have to spend almost $20 at freebirds. their price goes up every year, freshman year i could get fully stacked nachos for $10

I hate, hate, HATE how stingy chipotle is with the guac or chicken/steak. These dudes put pebble portions in the bowl acting like I should be satisfied.

Ehhhh. I'll eat it if my friends are going, but it's nothing special. Plus is HELLA bad for you. If I'm gonna be eating a burrito, it's gonna be from 22nd and E 1 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You already know.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Ehhhh. I'll eat it if my friends are going, but it's nothing special. Plus is HELLA bad for you. If I'm gonna be eating a burrito, it's gonna be from 22nd and E 1 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You already know.
For real. I don't know here people got this idea that $%&^ is actually "healthy".

it's not unhealthy. as with anywhere, it's the choices you make. if you know anything about food, you know the cheese and tortilla are total calorie bombs.

get the bol with rice meat lettuce and salsa. skip the sour cream and the soda and you'll be ok.

Originally Posted by wildout4

pimp.gif

i always get a bowl and a bag of chips. then use the chips to scoop the food.

Crunch them lime joints up in bowl....yummm.  That %#@# is so watered down, but I do the bowls.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

the trick to getting more is talking to them in spanish.. like...............que pasa !!!!?? *smile*

lol I did this and she looked around like she was about to get in trouble and rushed to give me extra
laugh.gif
They aren't even Mexican at my location
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by play2much2004

laugh.gif
They aren't even Mexican at my location
ohwell.gif
same here, they all from El Salvador ...im telling you the talking to them in spanish always works.
pimp.gif

i haven't ate chipotle in a hot minute , since November , but i always get the burrito bowl
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO @ talk spanish when only like 2 employees out of 20 are latin @ the spot off Water Street by me ...

The best is a fat chicken burrito w/ the lemon margarita joints !!  Chipotle serving drinks FTUW  
pimp.gif
 lunch breaks are that much better now.

Back
Top Bottom