Chocolate earth

Many. Never saw curvature.

Have you been above 40,000 feet?

Did you hold up a ruler or a sheet of paper to the horizon to compare the flatness?

Did you see a horizon at all?

Do you know how large this planet is in comparison to your field of vision?

I'm not saying there isn't curvature I'm saying I personally could not make it out from the window of the plane when I was looking for it.

Ill break it down one last time for any flat earthers.

My ninang jenna....she makes this dessert called hopia.

You may have heard of it....its a pastry with Creamy sweet bean filling.
It is delicious and looks like so

View media item 2040092
On top of the pastry you can see a brush of egg.
if you drop an egg yolk in top of the hopia it will roll to one side....at one point you will see the back of the yolk...but not the front because it has rolled over the circular surface.

Now lets say the hopia is the earth and the yolk is a ship at sea.
If youve ever seen a ship leave shore the mast of the ship will still be visible after the main body of the ship has dissaperaed beyond the horizon.

Thats is because the earth. ....like the delicious hopia....is not

flat

Last edited:
Ill break it down one last time for any flat earthers.

My ninang jenna....she makes this dessert called hopia.

You may have heard of it....its a pastry with Creamy sweet bean filling.
It is delicious and looks like so

View media item 2040092
On top of the pastry you can see a brush of egg.
if you drop an egg yolk in top of the hopia it will roll to one side....at one point you will see the back of the yolk...but not the front because it has rolled over the circular surface.

Now lets say the hopia is the earth and the yolk is a ship at sea.
If youve ever seen a ship leave shore the mast of the ship will still be visible after the main body of the ship has dissaperaed beyond the horizon.

Thats is because the earth. ....like the delicious hopia....is not

flat

Stop making sense!

the basis of this guy's argument is 'it doesn't make sense!'. Dude, just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it is a lie perpetuated by our govt and the nwo or whatever ******** you need to believe to make yourself feel better.

Flat earthers are a strange bunch. These 2 guys I went to hs with believe this **** and they are wacky man.

Last edited:
"flying pencil" :rofl:

dude wants amateur footage? this ain't russian dashcams fam

how is it turning?

THE ******* THRUSTERS ARE RIGHT THERE

Last edited:
Haha Niketalk got everything and idk man those flat earthers make some good points man... And only reason we know earth is flat is because someone else told us ... Idk man hard to believe them fully [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I just want real time footage of the earth from space that's not doctored or cgi and I can't trust anything that comes from nasa. No I don't think it's flat. I just want the footage. Why have they put out so much cgi? What's the point?

Last edited:
I just want real time footage of the earth from space that's not doctored or cgi and I can't trust anything that comes from nasa. No I don't think it's flat. I just want the footage. Why have they put out so much cgi? What's the point?

Repped fam and why is it every photo of the earth is a composite pic? Like how hard is it to photograph the earth all that photo shop shot makes me have questions... Stuff like that makes me believe they're hiding something

I dont get the constellations.

If we are zipping around through space while spinning the speed we are, why am I looking at the same stars as my ancestors.

Why is flying with the spin the same speed as flying against it?

Why are so many perfectly sensible air routes ignored?

How is a satellite even comunicating with a spot on earth for any usable time whem they are both spinning so fast.

Google earth and such seem to be a collection of images compiled from spy planes, that aint real time, which is the point of satellites right?

Yeah lets take pics from space when we can take better close ups for a fraction of the price.

Lets also believe a 40 page THEORY some crazy without a comb brewed up to explain invisible.

Yikes

If we are zipping around through space while spinning the speed we are, why am I looking at the same stars as my ancestors.

How is a satellite even comunicating with a spot on earth for any usable time whem they are both spinning so fast.

Google earth and such seem to be a collection of images compiled from spy planes, that aint real time, which is the point of satellites right?

Yeah lets take pics from space when we can take better close ups for a fraction of the price.

Lets also believe a 40 page THEORY some crazy without a comb brewed up to explain invisible.

Yikes

Personal incredulity

Yikes

All good questions also when you use that equation for the earths circumference people still have a flat line of sight...somethings don't add up wish I pair more attention in my math classes

Amazing you could fly and spin through space and people will still holler " global warming" in 2016.
The sun has flares and we change distances and angles from it........and you want to declare a human made catastrophe?
Please.
I guess people didnt clue in to the hoax when they had to rename it climate change.

There was a woman who went on a private expedition in the 60's I believe on a snowmobile. She was trying to prove the flat earth thing. She died trying but they found a note she left explaining what she found. It's killing me that I can't remember her name but it was a really interesting story. There's a documentary on it.
Andrea Barnes and the "documentary" was called In Search Of The Edge,but it's not even really a documentary because Andrea Barnes never existed.

Back
Top Bottom