ChristianMingle.com...this made my day

lobotomybeats

Supporter
:rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
This site and their gimmicks were always disturbing to me. Trying to make a direct profit off religion??? How blatant can one be. Their tagline/mantra is classic too....."Sometime's you have to take God's will into your own hands...." or something to that affect. :smh:

This site and their gimmicks were always disturbing to me. Trying to make a direct profit off religion??? How blatant can one be. Their tagline/mantra is classic too....."Sometime's you have to take God's will into your own hands...." or something to that affect. :smh:

Seriously, idk but i always felt this site makes christians feel like they have to date others within their religion as if they are above others who aren't christian

Seriously, idk but i always felt this site makes christians feel like they have to date others within their religion as if they are above others who aren't christian
Meh. I'm not religious at all and I don't really see it that way.  Sometimes you just want to date a like-minded person. Not about being "above" others, just having something in common.

Well, they are kind of above us heathens though right? I mean, with the whole going to heaven thing. :\

^ I get what you mean, but i felt like in the bible somewhere it says all people are equal and this site makes it seem like they are in a higher class, its difficult to explain >D

This site and their gimmicks were always disturbing to me. Trying to make a direct profit off religion??? How blatant can one be. Their tagline/mantra is classic too....."Sometime's you have to take God's will into your own hands...." or something to that affect.
mean.gif
There are other sites out there that are agnostic on religion though. But most dating sites will factor in a person's religion into their algorithm since it's been proven to be a good indicator of relational success unless both parties are indifferent.

Well the company happens to own a online dating site for Jewish people, Chritians, Black people and Mormons...and I think a general site. So of course theyre going to hit all the generalizations on each one

^ I get what you mean, but i felt like in the bible somewhere it says all people are equal and this site makes it seem like they are in a higher class, its difficult to explain >D

im picking up what you are putting down. its the whole air of superiority as if not being part of the gang makes you less worthy of their time. kinda the same thing w/ folks who are really into greek life in college.

Wow. :lol: x :stoneface: x :smh:

Not really surprised though, that whole site plays to those devote, closed-minded individuals. The commercials for it are laughable, I can't believe people really feed into this stuff.

i think most people want to date others with the same religious beliefs (or lack thereof) unless they really just don't care.

Back
Top Bottom