Cincy VS Vtech. Offical Orange bowl thread

Pike....what a pansy. Reesing would have leveled that guy and went in for the TD.

Man I wish this was last year. 2009 FTL
frown.gif

roll.gif
Pike had the TD and stopped running to take a hit. What a lame. Thisdude is so garbs its not even funny. If they had a halfway decent QB with half a brain and a set of balls, they would be in this game. I do love watching BKget after people on the sidelines though. Kinda makes me want to see his players play bad.

But Pike =
sick.gif

tony pike sucks
smh.gif

shouldve put grutza in after the 2nd pick

that was a touchdown just dive forward you fool

why wouldnt they run the damn ball on 1st or 2nd down ? youre on the 5 yard line

Cincinnati is worst team I have ever seen play in a BCS bowl, this Virginia Tech team comes at a close second. God this game was terrible.
smh.gif

smh.gif
How are you gonna interview Max B and not ask one question about Cam or the Dips?

why did vtech call a timeout with 4 seconds left? i switched the channel on accident and by the time i got back it was over.

Originally Posted by lu cash

Cincinnati is worst team I have ever seen play in a BCS bowl, this Virginia Tech team comes at a close second. God this game was terrible.
smh.gif

Shut the @%#* up.

Pike is trash, he has been since HS. Anyways, we go from being 4th in the Big East to an Orange Bowl appearance.

UC is famous for basketball, but the times are changing.

We deserved to lose, but VT didn't win the game... we lost it point blank.

Glad its over.

Those 15 bus loads of students can go back to Cincinnati and enjoy the rest of their pathetic existence.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Pike pulling a Romo

Word $$$!
mad.gif
smh.gif
. . We'll be back
pimp.gif

Pike has played so well all season only to choke on the biggest stage. He was abysmal today. I would've said to put Grutza in but Pike has gotten us thatfar so you really don't want to flat out turn your back on him. BK is here to stay and UC may become the perennial BE champ and our talent level will onlyget better. UC and the Canes on the rise =
pimp.gif

smh.gif

I don't care man I'll take it.
laugh.gif
I was at work back in 2005 when we beat Louisville (another disappointing game) and damn sure didn't watch whenwe beat Air Force in 02
laugh.gif
So I've never actually seen us win a bowl game.

Tyrod Taylor
pimp.gif
(at times)
Defense
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Darren Evans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Kansas made our D look bad at first last year too, but we adjusted and held them to only I think one or two more scores (one of their TDs was a pick 6). I'm not worried about us stopping their offense YET. If a drive like that happens again though I will be.

For now I'm still more worried about us on offense.
Just like I said our D made the necessary adjustments and stepped it up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Those 15 bus loads of students can go back to Cincinnati and enjoy the rest of their pathetic existence.
roll.gif

Thanks for visiting the post that has NOTHING to do with you or whatever team you like.

Bye now.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

smh.gif

Shut the @%#* up.

Pike is trash, he has been since HS. Anyways, we go from being 4th in the Big East to an Orange Bowl appearance.

UC is famous for basketball, but the times are changing.

We deserved to lose, but VT didn't win the game... we lost it point blank.

Glad its over.

U Mad? No where in this rant did you give me a good reason to believe that Cincinnati isn't the worst team to ever play in a BCS bowl, I think even lastyear's Hawaii team would beat you guys.

Back
Top Bottom