Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

I talk P&B sizing a page or two back as info. Can't remember what I said though :/

Yeah I saw that too. I was still a little reticent thinking that Clark's run a size big, but I just double-checked mine and they're actually in my usual size (although I probably could've sized down half a size).

Good looking bro!
Got my P&Bs in last night at work.  I'm a true US11 and bought a UK10 and they fit perfect.  Just a tiny bit more snug than my usual US11 in Clarks, but those run big to me so the P&Bs tighter fit feels great.  Plus they'll loosen up a bit with wear.  

I gotta say that Clarks are now ruined for me.  I compared them and the quality on the P&Bs blows Clarks outta the water.  Like I'm legit impressed by these and will be buying multiple pairs in the very near future.  

Oh yeah, I peeped this YT vid on P&B last night.....they had some ill colorways all the way back in '89!

^ I scooped those too. :pimp:

Also grabbed the P204 in Terra Suede....classics.

Hanon was BSing on shipping though. Joints shipped out this Monday after ordering last Wednesday. :smh: :smh:

How's that Vibram sole on those though? Comfy?

Ah they were sold out of the terra by time I got there. Vibram sole is alright, I prefer the crepe sole but can't beat the green white combo so I had to.

How's the sizing on the Padmore and Barnes?

I went with UK 8 this time around, had a UK 7 in the lows as I thought it was about US 8 but it's more like a US 7.5. So these UK 8 to me is like a US 8.5. Which is my new balance size. Asics and adidas I'm a US 9-9.5

Where can I get the neon orange glow in the dark paint they used for the DOOMs? Some of it has flaked off and I would like to attempt to repaint it

I have the low ones and the first time I ever sized up in a Wally. I had to add a dr scholls to the size up by my regular size was uncomfortable as well.

Yeah I got the same pair. I broke em in a little and they're not that bad anymore but still not comfortable. I got the same pair in leaf green suede and they give me no problems

These right here are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Havent seen or heard anything about them in the states... Grabbed w/no hesitation when I saw them this weekend.

Read these were limited but who cares? These are a nice deviation from the norm

These are definitely dope in my book :smokin

Hey y'all. Any leads on either MF Doom in DS US11/11.5? What am I looking to drop?

Edit. Just found and copped the blue pair. Any leads on brown would be lovely. Thanks!

Last edited:
^^^ Good looks just registered almost pulled the trigger on a pair the other day after striking out on the AM1's. Guess I'll see how I do on this. :smokin
Rep ya if I win.

won the raffle but as i was deciding if i really want to spend $200 on some wallys, the red one sold out of my size.. crazy

^^^ Just checked my email after reading your post and for some reason it went to my spam folder. :x
I WON :smokin but it's for the sky blue's :smh:
I'm not doing Blue Suede Shoes. :rolleyes

^^^ Just checked my email after reading your post and for some reason it went to my spam folder.
sick.gif

I WON
smokin.gif
but it's for the sky blue's
mean.gif

I'm not doing Blue Suede Shoes.
eyes.gif
if you click the link in the email it links to the red felina pair also...

i'm hesitant if it sits on the site i want to wait till i see unfiltered pictures

Yeah but it won't let you order them yet or they just don't have my size. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it though I'll try and grab the red felina's when they regular release them but being the limited numbers for the red's it's 50/50 chances. Just have to see how the ball bounces. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I think sizes might be in carts, they were sold out of my size but when I went back there were some left..

found this pic, the red is like 3 diff colors in there lol

Yeah looks like it depends on how much lighting they have on them. Looks like they might be darker than I thought and more of an Ox Blood/Burgundy which would be a plus to me. I'll keep checking to see if I can load them but I tried and it would'nt even let me cart.

Edit: the more I look at the blue's the more they don't seem too bad but I hate that sole wish they kept it classic and also I know I would have them dirty as hell in a few wears. :smh:

Last edited:
Are you on your phone? A friend was having problems on mobile, they advise to use desktop site / computer Instead of phone.

Yeah I also want a burgundy color but bait's pics make it look really bright

Back
Top Bottom