Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

iPad & iPhone all I got currently. My laptop got completely wiped so I gave it to my sister to reinstall Widows 10....that was 2 weeks ago. :lol:

Last edited:
Can anyone explain the difference between the Wallabees and the Stinson His if there are any?

Edit: never mind I got my answer

Last edited:
Anyone know how to fix the sticky crap on these crepe soles

My wallabees, weavers,and deserts are just so sticky and there's a lot of dirt and rocks stuck on them

Anyone know how to fix the sticky crap on these crepe soles

My wallabees, weavers,and deserts are just so sticky and there's a lot of dirt and rocks stuck on them
Spray some water repellent on the soles see if that does the trick.

How do the light blues fit? I'm a 12us but usually get a 11.5us in clarks. But can only find whole sizes in these, you think an 11us would be too small or should I get a12us

I also usually wear 11.5 in Wallabees, however I find myself doing both 11.5 and 12 in lows comfortably. Concerning the light blue pair, the sizing is the same as the other wally lows. If I were you, I'd go with the 12 instead of 11 since that maybe too snug of a fit.

WP_20171213_12_14_24_Pro.jpg British Wallabees or Wallabee Walkers whichever you prefer :nerd:

How much are the breaking bad joints and csn they still be bought anywhere for retail? I wish I had kept the OVO app, uninstalled after he was done with JB. :frown:

I've had a few pair of Clarks, the black suede Jamican pair, baby blue, and.... some other color.

I also just recently found my Wu-wear wallies...

Attachments

• 20180508_094621.jpg
    20180508_094621.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 33
I had a pair of wu wallies, wore them joints to the ground too. :rofl:

Those ovo joints are dope too.

I can cop the blue joints for under retail... i think I'm gonna do it, even though I already have some blue ones.

I remember seeing the Wu-Wear joints on a high school grad trip to Montreal and never EVER saw them again.

I have black leather wallies too, can't believe I forgot about those as theh were the last pair I bought about 4 years ago. That is, up until now. Put in an offer of $140 for the blues on GOAT and it was accepted. I'm surprised they were still so easily to get considered they only made 400 pairs (250 of the reds, which are going for more but still have some sizes for retail. Also LOL @ them selling the OVOs for almost $400... yet they sold out and the BBs haven't yet. What does Drale have to do with Wallies anyway?

Also I went to a Clarks outlet... in Aurora, IL I think, and they didn't carry any Wallabees. Walked right back outta there.

Back
Top Bottom